Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Y

Compression Past the Spark Plug

i just removed it right now and i cant really tell if theres aluminum in the threads, it doesnt look like it but there could be .... the only i really notice about the plugs is that theres small imprefection on the treads
  2. Y

aluminum heads
  3. Y

Im having compression past the spark plug on # 4 . I did this attempting switch my spark plug. How would go about fixing this ???
  4. Y

Sway bar bushing replacement

http://www.##################.com/details/QQFordQQExplorerQQMevotechQQSway_Bar_LinkQQ19952010QQMEMK7275.html
  5. Y

Would this part work ..... There were so many different kinds for my year and they all look different just want to make sure..... http://www.##################.com/details/QQFordQQExplorerQQMevotechQQSway_Bar_LinkQQ19952010QQMEMK7275.html
  6. Y

http://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/l585/yorgeyr/?action=view&current=IMG_01191.jpg
  7. Y

Thank you guys so heres the pictures , i think i need control arm bushing but im not sure. http://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/l585/yorgeyr/?action=view&current=IMG_01201.jpg
  8. Y

Im trying to figure out what i need to replace and i cant figure out how to post these pictures , only thing i see is the insert picture icon but you need to put a url...... how do you just post picture from my computer???
  9. Y

How Do you install Transmission Range Switch (TRS)

Trying figure out how to install a new TRS on my 01 explorer
  10. Y

Clicking Sounds after changing spark plugs

ook sooo the smoke was just from extra coolant sooooooo nvmmm about that oneee but clicking sound still is thereeee
  11. Y

This morning is not going to well , under neath my 1 2 3 spark plugs (left side) my car is smoking , not the from the spark plugs thou ..... Check all the spark plugs there fine, all the wiring is right but now i got smoke coming out my engine and the same clicking sound..... any ideas would...
  12. Y

engine was also not started all day so i dont think the engine could be that hot that quick in creat steam
  13. Y

Okkkkkkkk so i just misted my spark plugs/ wires (when it was dark) no sparks but didnt notice some smoke or steam come off the 4th spark plug area in other words , drive side , back of engine . Checking all the wires / spark plugs in the morning for 10th million time
  14. Y

i also placed new wires so the wires wouldnt be bad or old.... Gonna take spark plugs out again and place them back in....
  15. Y

I just made sure they were still gaped from all the packaging and shipping
  16. Y

I gapped them before putting them in .... Any other ideas
  17. Y

Just changed all my spark plugs , engine started making a click sound , checked all the spark plugs again and the wiring . Also checked where the plugs go in all the wires are in the right position
  18. Y

Reverse Lights wont work?!?!?

Another question just changed all my spark plugs but i get a clicking sound ??? Any ideas
  19. Y

Is there anyway to check and see if the switch to see if its working right ?
  20. Y

Do you by chance know where on the transmission the switch is at?
  21. Y

So im reverse lights or back up lights stopped working a couple weeks ago and i can not figure out whats wrong with them. Fuses are fine and bulbs are greats . Only other idea i have is the relay switch but have no idea where it is ... any ideas??? also any ideas on what else it could be ? Roger
  22. Y

New Member / NEED HELP !!!

Hey Guyssss just joined the forum because i can not figure out why my reverse lights wont work........ Bulbs are fine , fuses are great. Next idea I have is checking the relay switch but after looking on google for days and days can not figure out where it is , any ideas???? Also any ideas on...
Back