Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Dealer Info 2011 vs 2012

I am getting quotes from 5 different dealers in my area on ordering a 2012 xlt. Yesterday one of the dealers said he could still order a 2011. Just got a callfrom that dealer saying he can't order a 2011. Have gotten one quote so far for a 2012 xlt. The starting msrp is: $31,980.00 which is...
  2. B

When will the 2012s start to be built?

Cory, I'm getting ready to place an order by the end of June. Should my dealer be able to specify a 2012, as that is what I want? Thank's, Jim..........
  3. B

Video proof that your Nav and MFT actually work?

Hope you get your problems resolved. We are still searching for the right deal on a new explorer. What ever one we get I hope it doesn't have problems that cannot be resolved first time in. I could write a book on problems I have had with new vehicles in the past, (not ford) Good luck........
  4. B

Car2U - Great Customer Service Experience

Now that's top notch customer service.
  5. B

California Emissions Requirement

Florida does not require annual vehicle inspections and I wonder if that is the reason you do not see the "Meets California Emission Requirements" on the window stickers for florida ordered ford vehicles?
  6. B

So does that mean a new 2011 explorer built for the south can be programmed by a ford dealer to meet california emissions?
  7. B

While visiting our family in the Orlando Florida area, my wife and I got a chance to drive a 2011 XLT Explorer. While talking to the Ford salesman the subject of registering the vehicle came up. We told him that we have personalized license plates for New York state and that we would want to...
  8. B

What is your opinion on having the three separate forums now?

I just joined the forum yesterday and I am very impressed and happy to see a Ford representative monitoring the site.
Back