Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

MFT 3.5.1 Skipping BT

Maybe, maybe not, I'm just glad this little trick has helped a few of you like it did me. Sync obviously could have been a little more successful from the get go with some better programming (built on a different platform other than adobe air or whatever it is) and possibly some better hardware...
  2. M

MFT 3.5.1 Skipping BT

Yes, I've turned it off while playing a song via BT, went inside somewhere, did some shopping, came back out and turned it on. It reconnected and actually started playing the song where it left off. I've been impressed so far.
  3. M

MFT 3.5.1 Skipping BT

I hope so too. The skipping was driving me nuts!
  4. M

MFT 3.5.1 Skipping BT

This was happening with all music. Files saved on my phone, as well as streaming. I don't stream often though, mainly music already on the phone. Another day has passed and the fix I described above still holds true.
  5. M

MFT 3.5.1 Skipping BT

Good news. Here are the steps I took, and so far it's actually worked perfect (first time in a long time) I deleted my phone from the list of devices on MFT, and deleted SYNC from my phone and rebooted the phone. I then went to add a device with SYNC only instead of searching for SYNC on my...
  6. M

MFT 3.5.1 Skipping BT

I know the newer devices are equipped with Bluetooth 4.0, I'm not sure what version the MFT has. If it's lower than 4.0 I could imagine them conflicting in some way, even though they shouldn't. But with MFT anything is possible. That's been another thought that's crossed my mind. The...
  7. M

MFT 3.5.1 Skipping BT

Hello everyone. I have a 2011 Explorer XLT. I currently have MFT 3.5.1 installed, though this problem has been plaguing me before the current update. It probably goes back 2 updates ago and hasn't stopped. I have had 3 different Android Phones, the Samsung Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, and the...
  8. M

Official Explorer MFT Problems / Issues / Feature Suggestions Thread

1. Bug 2. XLT Rapid Spec 202A Moonroof, tow package 3. how many miles? 1200 4. MFT version: 2.8 5. Paired my wife's HTC Touch Pro 2 to Sync for her to use when she drives. Ever since then, no matter what screen I'm looking at, in about 1 or 2 minutes a back arrow button and some text pop...
  9. M

Fastest Ex order in history?

Finally getting around to posting a pic. Excuse the fogginess, don't know why the camera did that. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  10. M

Fastest Ex order in history?

Ordered 5-9 Picked up 6-9 Reading other people's experience with ordering, I almost feel guilty. I don't know what I did to get it so quickly, but needless to say I was very surprised and more than a little excited! Sterling Grey XLT Charcoal Black interior Will post pics soon.
  11. M

What's your status?

Alright, so the ETA was wrong. It arrived yesterday!! It literally took exactly a month. Went and picked it up last night. I haven't had an opportunity to dive in to the MFT and Sync just yet, so far I've driven it home and to work this morning. But so far, I love this thing! It's in a...
  12. M

Starting to get worried.

I decided not to pay for the navigation portion of the sync and mft system. So the NAV problems won't be a concern to me. I test drove an Edge with MFT and an Ex with MFT and it didn't jump out to me as super annoying or anything. Is it possible some of the gripes with MFT are more user error...
  13. M

Starting to get worried.

When these bugs do arise, shouldn't Ford be a little more on the ball to correct these things? They don't seem to be properly addressing the pillar and rain noise issues, based on comments I've read on this site. I'm not trying to be difficult or a negative nancy, but almost 40k is a ton...
  14. M

Starting to get worried.

How about the A-Pillar and rain noise issues? Those seem to be the most prevelant.
  15. M

Starting to get worried.

Our Explorer has an ETA of 6-13, next Monday. But with countless threads explaining problem after problem, I'm getting a little worried. Is there anyone out there that actually likes their 2011 Explorer? Please someone ease my worries :p:
  16. M

What's your status?

Ordered 5-9 VIN 5-20 Build Date 5-31 ETA 6-13 Pretty fast turnaround!
  17. M

What's your status?

Ordered 5/9. Window sticker up today 5/24. Build date according to window sticker 5/31. SO PUMPED
  18. M

X-Plan and $750 Brochure Cash

What is the X-Plan and 750 brochure cash you guys are referring to? I haven't purhcased my EX yet but it's been ordered...every little bit off counts!
  19. M

My 2011 Explorer Order Cancelled By Ford Because of 2012

My wife and I just ordered our '11 EX on May 9th. Should I be worried? This is my 1st post, btw. I've frequented this forum for a while now, finally decided to join in on the fun!
Back