Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Automatic 3rd Row Seats - Safety

from experience, there is obstacle detection... and reversal of direction. I haven't tested it thoroughly but my all-weather floor-mats where stored in the back when I took delivery of my EX and it set off this safety feature when the salesman was demonstration the electronic 3rd row seat...
  2. T

Turbo kit for 2011 Explorer

+1 I'm on the same page as Loganfilm. I want more power, HP is fine-ish, but torque could def use a little boost. I don't think it's fair to say we stepped into the "wrong platform." I need a bigger SUV for work (and pleasure) which the EX was perfect for...just wish I had more torque...
  3. T

2012 News

RE: Tuxedo Black --> Black Is the color actually changing or just the name of the color? and even more specifically, is it gonna be JET black in color? Thanks
  4. T

WiFi Internet Usage MySync

FORD - please make it so we can Google businesses and we can then set them as the destination. 1. Press Voice button 2. ME: "Google Bestbuy" 3. List of Bestbuys appears on screen 4. HER: "Please select a line number." 5. ME: "2" 6. HER: "Would you like to set this as your destination?"...
  5. T

Squeaking / Squealing Brakes

I have 1000km (625 miles) and I've started hearing some noises from the brakes as well... hopefully doesn't turn into squeeking like you fellas. Wish me luck! haha
  6. T

Internet connectivity lacking

+1 I agree with you 100%
Back