Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Warrior Shackles $50 shipped lower 48

I'll take them! PM me with info and a link to pics please
  2. F

Rear Hatch Issues (first gen)

Hey guys, My rear hatch closes and latches...but not completely. it's like if you take your driver door and push it till the latch catches but you can still push and pull it about 1-2 inches...I hope you understand what i am saying lol It stays closed and i cant even pull it open. Lights...
  3. F

Transmission Fluid Check Tube?!?

My Transmission Fluid Check Tube where the dipstick goes in snapped. I have a 91 explorer 4x4. What is all entailed in replacing that. I am getting a free one so planning on fixing myself. How much stuff do i have to remove, if any? I know it is probably really really easy to do, just want...
  4. F

1.25 inch shackle lift and 2 inch front spacers

i have a 91 explorer, before i put my shackles and coil spacers on i was running 31's with no rubbing at all. as for the actual shackles...it depends on your leaf sag really...in my opinion i did an AAL on the rear and it stiffened it up to where there was no sag. then used the 1.25...
  5. F

Official 2011 Uwharrie Planning Thread

when you guys get pics uploaded, can you send some links on here so we can see them :) thanks
  6. F

Thanks man. He is a lot better. He will get out of the hospital on the 7th. He some issues passing out for no apparent reason so they need to keep a closer eye on him.
  7. F

i really wish i could have made it. I was packed for 3 days and reserved my camping spot. Dad had a heart attack on Thursday night and I drove up to Ohio to be with him and my mom and sisters. Just got home about 30 min ago. I hope you all had fun. There is always next year. When is the next get...
  8. F

Thank you, haven't looked for torsion bars yet so i didn't know, just read the 5" lift for $300 thread. Just ordered my Coil Spacers last night will be in on Tuesday
  9. F

how do i join sXc

BUMP! i need same info please
  10. F

Calling all NC Wheelers!!!!!!!!

I live in Fort Mill, SC I can spit and hit the NC state line
  11. F

South Carolina anyone?

I'm in Fort Mill, SC about 10 feet south of Charlotte but still SC dammit :p:
  12. F

i am trying to do a TT and shackle to get a little more clearance before the meet up...any pros or cons to doing that? was thinking 1.5"-1.75" TT then some shackles in the rear and a possible AAL since i have a little sag future plans include a SOA in the rear and a 3" BL I have 31's now...
  13. F

probably saturday - the 4th...we work friday and tuesday, so yeah
  14. F

jesus crap, this is awesome. So i have a 91 v6 4x4 explorer with 31's just bought so no lift yet...would i make it through the stuff or no? also...i have a buddy with a 91 suzuki sidekick he is lifting...right no wit is stock with bigger tires...could he make it through stuff. We live...
  15. F

ello ello

:salute: Hello everyone, Just picked me up a 91 Explorer 4wd with a V6. Owned by an 80y/o lady who passed away and has 81k original miles on it. I paid 1500 for it from her son. The interior is a 10/10. It is immaculate, everyone says it looks brand new. The exterior is fading and has the...
Back