Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

Where to install XM receiver? thoughts?

this is mine, the reason i like it, it hides away, so when i dont have the skyfi in the truck, i hide the dock
  2. O

Sirius Sportster Satellite Radio Receiver

i think if your talking longivity of the company, XM would be the better company sirius has not had the same amount of sucess as xm because the programming has not been able to compare to xm's, along with better compression technology, better satillites, better hardware, also keep in mind xm...
  3. O

94 XLT Stereo Wiring Color Codes

does this help? 1994 Ford Explorer Stereo Information Constant 12V+ Green/Yellow Switched 12V+ Yellow/Black Ground Black Illumination Blue/Red Dimmer n/a Amplifier Remote Blue Antenna Right Front...
  4. O

xm radio problem

ah, i had this happen to me what i did was took the adapter in which the reciever sits in (keeping in mind you must have some delphi piece of hardware, like the skyfi or roady), take the plastic pieces off of the adapter, which will expose the board in which everything sits on, find where the...
  5. O

XM Upping Rates

the high voltage channel contains opie and anthony also with the price change you are getting both the high voltage channel (usualy 1.99), and the webstream service (usualy 4.99) included in the new pricing package....so in other words, you are getting 16 dollars of service for the new $14 a...
  6. O

hit and run, california love?

pictures?
  7. O

XM Radio ???

not really, howard stern is costing sirius TONS of money, in all honesty, i think it is the worst business decition the company ever made Opie and Anthony are by far much better IMHO
  8. O

Looking to buy iPod or other players

look at the creative zen touch, it puts the ipod to shame in all catigories :)
  9. O

Whats the best sub woofer for $350 and under?

i own an infinity its much more of a SQ speaker than anything, the bass is sharp and the clairity is perfect, and on pitch, but if your looking for a hard hitting pound, not your thing
  10. O

The New 2005 Explorer Sport Trac Concept

from the side, it just looks too much like a new dodge...
  11. O

XM On Board...sort of

i have had XM for nearly 2 years, and couldnt imagine life w/o it, expecualy the morning show by opie and anthony, last spring break i visited DC (where XM HQ is), and got a private tour from the DJ of the station i listen to all the time, was a beautyful place, geek paridise :) back to the...
  12. O

2 way alarm/remote starter install

i just put in my remote starter right before new years, i can let you know where everything is at hit me up on AIM
  13. O

Ever rolled an Explorer?

a link to my roll thread and pics are in my signature
  14. O

Bent my bumper a tad

you oviously backed into something....but what was it?
  15. O

need help with speaker wire color

a little late...but better than never... Left Front (+) Orange/Green Left Front (-) Blue/White Right Front (+) White/Green Right Front (-) Green/Orange Left Rear (+) Pink/Green Left Rear (-) Brown/Yellow Right Rear (+) Orange/Red Right Rear (-)...
  16. O

Built Ford Tough

chrysler is not a chevy product.... ford, GM, and dodge (part of daimler-chrysler) are comptly seperate rivals
  17. O

theft light blinking, cant start truck

i figured it out... while looking for the tach wire ealier today, i could not figure out what or where the PCM was, so i was taking off harnesses all over....and i simple forgot to re-bolt a harness back in....i did do a simple look test to see if the harness was where it should have been...
  18. O

theft light blinking, cant start truck

i bought a remote starter, a PATS interface, ect...while i havn't put the remote starter in yet, i can't get the truck to start when i turn it over because the theft light blinks when i try to start the truck... i basicly have the entire drivers side dismantled, and all the wireharnesses are...
  19. O

Ford Trucks - The Truth About Trucks Videos from F-Series HQ

very interesting and assuring when it comes to ford
  20. O

Alpine SPR-176A's 6.5 Components in a 96 EXPLORER?

i did the same to put my alpine components in, i just had a friend make some brackets with 3/4" MDF it is relitivly easy to make....but due to a sllight bow in the metal, it can be a little difficult to get it sealed
  21. O

dont drink and drive

here are the pictures explorer pre accident side of explorer post accident explorer the silverado
  22. O

dont drink and drive

you can email me the pictures and i can host them on my domain for you toxicjn at gmail.com
  23. O

dont drink and drive

wow am i to understand that everybody in the silverado had their seatbelts on too?......oviously you and your g/f had yours on but for the people in the silverado, what a stupid way to die...."lets drive drunk 80mph around this blind corner!"
  24. O

Phase 2 of complete audio install -worklog-

very nice, 6 months service=$60....you got a $350 unit for $60......very jealous since you do work at circuit city, are you getting discounts on your audio equipment that you are installing in your truck?
  25. O

Phase 2 of complete audio install -worklog-

sounds very interesting, im looking to get a myfi later on this year, so i'll be sure to keep an eye on this
Back