Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

2012 explorer sunroof

I have I question about the sunroof. I swear for the longest time to close the sunshade on the roof it was a One Touch Option. Some how I have to hold the button down to keep the shade closing. Is this normal and I'm going crazy or was it ever a one touch option like the sunroof. Thanks
  2. C

A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update

hey I have a 2012 ordered last year, I never updated MFT, is there an update that I should, I never received anything in the mail or was told that I need an update when I received my last oil change. I received my Ex in october 2012
  3. C

My Review

I must say I ordered the Ex, and I was torn on it by seeing all the amazing options on paper but then hearing reviews and concerns on here. I waited a nice shor 5-6weeks, looking on here everyday for new accessories people were using and the problems people were running into as well. Welll I'm...
  4. C

Which mats are better?

If cost isn't an issue I spent the money because I like the look of the weathertech or the husky, the huskys is pretty much the same but a better price if you do groupbuy. I did grab the ford cargo mat which looks nice, I don't know if the weathertech would have been nicer. bought them...
  5. C

Painted Aluminum or Polished Aluminum Wheels?

I grabbed the painted because I thought I would buy something aftermarket. For the time being I like the price of the painted and the looks of the painted better than the polished. They are almost like a brushed steel look i think
  6. C

How to: Explorer LED Interior swap + Puddle Lamps DIY

yup i'm gonna ask, how to change the bulbs in the plates. basically how to remove the clear plastic lens cover from the bulb holder edit:i notice you gotta pull the wire out more and the bulb holder twists off from the wires.
  7. C

Any word on that back middle light, anyone found a part that will work well changing it
  8. C

My new rims

JETZ did you throw out what you paid for those, yes post some pics
  9. C

keyless

thanks the piece of plastic that had numbers on it probably held the fobs, i found the business card with the code in a sleeve on that back of the manual package. thanks
  10. C

keyless

i've searched the forum and manual. Still don't know how to use the door keyless entry code i was given a plastic baggie with couple 4 number codes with stating this was the factory code to get into the ex. however I know from the forum its a 5 digit code that I need. Can anyone help...
  11. C

New Rims

assumed so but, just that it was posted with the tpms. I thought i'd ask
  12. C

New Rims

crappy man, you sticking to the 20s right? what the lock thing in your picture for the tpms
  13. C

Brochure Coupon? How long to receive?

Ya called customer service in canada, they said they all are private offers and they don't have a marketing number that they will give you in canada
  14. C

What's your status?

Hopefully those chicago ford guys have a good day tomorrow. Looks like my ex is scheduled to be built on a friday
  15. C

powder coating

probably a stupid question but did you have to remove the tires from the rims when applying the powdercoat?
  16. C

Thanks for the welcome, i know a few people that currently own fords that have received an offer in the mail for $500 purchase and $500 off if you use ford credit but it wasn't with a brochure. These mail offers i've been told have be given out to preferred ford owners. However, I'll try to...
  17. C

powder coating

Sweet they look nice, what kind of price did you have to pay where your at. Did you coat the calipers too?
  18. C

have any canadians been successful by getting one of these by calling the marketing department
  19. C

Adding Navigation Later

someone should attempt to find someone with the sd card for the maps, and put it in an explorer without navi
  20. C

powder coating

ya can't wait to see them
  21. C

powder coating

hello does anyone have pictures of powder coated wheels or have powder coated their stock wheels i wouldn't mind seeing what this looks like.
  22. C

Purposely Delaying Delivery

that deal is on till the end of the month. just order before the end of the month and tell them that you want it built to be here in december. They will do it. Basically they built the vehicle and you purchase it as its stock
  23. C

I dont have my Ex yet but do you have the part number for the LED bulbs or where did you grab them from
Back