Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

thump and jerk

problem solved with new w/p and radiator, oh and a tire rotation.rear tires were mismatched not size but brand,put them to front problem gone!!!:D:)
  2. M

Did you notice this little detail on your '03? Or am I crazy?

badge ours is a 2000 and nude!!!
  3. M

2001 Sport 4x4 issues

4wd have some one help. have them put truck in neutral and switch from auto to 4wd and 4wd lo while you listen and feel shift motor on transfer case.
  4. M

thump and jerk

2000 explorer xlt,had trans o.h. 2 yrs ago,now thumps and bumps under load,we live in the shenandoah mts ,lots of steep climbs to make it act up,removed front drive shaft,problem gone!!so guys how do i know if it's front diff,fransfer case clutches or GEM module. trans is fine other wise,winter...
  5. M

thump and buck

A1 first need to know problem then we can discuss parts!
  6. M

Anyone up for drawing a wiring diagram?

aux lites came back to the states in 66 with marchal driving lites and radial tires,now have H.I.D. on explorer local st cop stopped me and said he though an areoplane was landing and to cover them. i think the fine would be much cheaper than my deductable! they are still not covered!diagrams...
  7. M

thump and buck

ok,this truck has me and 4or5 other very good tech's stymied!2 years ago fuel pump failed 50 miles from destination was towed with either front or rear wheels on ground,had pump replaced and almost immediatly developed grinding sound in trans from stop.brought car home to va no problems!2mo...
Back