Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

2002-2005 vs 2006-2010 same wheels fit?

I have 20 inch rims that I run on my 2003 and 2010 explorer with out any problems 265/50R20
  2. M

Tail Lights stay on well after they shouldn't

Replace the brake light switch And make sure it's adjusted correctly when you are replacing it.
  3. M

Failed Smog Test

Check your mass air flow sensor readings,you might need to replace it.
  4. M

Ford Extended Service Plans (ESP)

I would recommend purchasing a ford extended warranty because the aftermarket ones are mostly scams and donot cover things or will only cover a percentage of the repair( I work at a Infiniti car dealer and we deal with them all the time).
  5. M

Extreme Intermittent Skip.

My uncle had a 2006 f150 and I had to replace all the spark plugs to resolve a issue like yours
  6. M

How to: Install a K&N CAI in a V6

I installed this same intake into a 2010 ford explorer xlt 4.0l with a throttle body spacer.you can not use the heat shield but I used the mount that came with the intake by flipping it around and drilling the bolt hole out so I can mount it to the first alternator bolt .
  7. M

V6 mustang throttle body spacer

Thanks I bought it and yes they do work.I am a tech at a Infiniti new car dealer in NJ
  8. M

Gives you better midrange and mpg.i have one on my 2003 sport.i have a K&N air filter ,accel ignition coil,flowmaster exhaust and running a super chips tuner gas saver tune but my gas mileage still sucks( truck only has 11,000 miles on it)
  9. M

Sorry it's a sr performance throttle body spacer
  10. M

Will a 2005-2010 v6 mustang throttle body spacer fit on my 2010 v6 explorer. Looking at a stack racing throttle body spacer from americanmuscle.com.its only $40.00
  11. M

Horrible misfire please help

I would try swapping the ignition coil and checking the intake lower gaskets if the spark plug wires are in the correct firing order.alos make sure the spark plugs you replaced are not cracked and tight.
Back