Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Coxey truck trail/Big bear new years day

I ended up not going because everyone backed out so I am trying to plan a day to do it later in the month. Right now I am looking at either the 13th or 20th. If one day works better for anyone than the other and we can make something happen.
  2. K

It will be open, I was up on it last year during one of the bad storms and we were cutting fresh tracks in and 2ft of new snow. Plus theres no gates along that trail and tbere are ranches out in the hills :)
  3. K

If anyone is interested I will be doing the coxey truck trail from apple valley to big bear on new years day. It is about 25 miles of an easy family trail but does get fun once you get up into the snow. My wife and kid will be riding along too so if anyone wants to have a fun family day let me...
  4. K

KOH Feb. 1-9 who is going?

I will be there but I'm not sure what days yet, I have to wait and see what my schedule is. I have not been there before so I am really looking forward to it!
  5. K

California Explorer Spottings

I don't know this guys name but he lives 2 blocks away from me. I drive by his house all the time but have never seen him outside to talk to him about his set up.
  6. K

broke down

Sounds like a good idea ill look into it
  7. K

broke down

So last monday i pulled the trans at my father in laws shop amd he built it for me with the addition of a shift kit. I got it back in on friday with a new hd torque converter and it has been running great. Now its time to get it back off the pavememt and have some fun.
  8. K

broke down

So im sitting on the side of the road broke down. We were on our way up big bear for the weekend and lost the trans on the way...what a way to start a weekend, now all weekend i get to worry about how much its going to cost and paying for it with the money i dont have....words cant describe my...
  9. K

Azusa Canyon obstacle course

I believe the trail stic-o is talking about is the rincon shortcut which i think is still closed. Last time i was in azusa about 3 months ago the course wasnt finished yet but was bigger than it looked in pictures.
  10. K

'91 1ton

Wow it looks good! Im glad you kept the axles full width it looks good and helps with stability
  11. K

94 4dr 42's d-60's 302 c-6

Excited to see it completed!
  12. K

Looking forward to getting to know everyone

Just wanted to say hi to everyone for the first time. I have looked over the forums many times and found alot of good info thank you. I am on my second explorer but it is the first one ive done any work on. I have strong background in building and fixing cars and many years of off road...
Back