Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Clay Bar, Wax, Wash, & New rims ... Pics within !!

The bumper isnt miss-aligned .... its just the angle of the pictures.
  2. S

Saleen wing for Explorer

Naa I dont like the factory one, Im gonna wait for the real deal ....
  3. S

Saleen wing for Explorer

Is this the factory second gen wing you all are speaking of ?? If not can someone post some pics or a link to one please. Thxs!
  4. S

Brake Rotor Specials From Explorer Express!

E-mail sent to you John ...
  5. S

New supercharger kit for 4.0L

Just to let you know the only ones that will work according to the manufacturer of the adapter kit are the ones off of Xterras and Frontiers and Maximas ...
  6. S

Yup ... will do hydroxy! :D
  7. S

Heres some news folks ... My e-mail to owner: Hi Thomas, I spoke to you earlier about the Ranger/Explorer 4.0 adapter kit. As I said I have already ordered the Eaton M62 Frontier supercharger and should have it shortly. I just wanted to know if you could send me a detailed list of...
  8. S

No problem ... :D
  9. S

Ok guys .. Just wanted to update you on this. I talked to Thomas Knight (owner) and he says that this kit costs 800$ without the required welding and 1000$ with the welding done by him. He says the maximum ammt of boost he would run is 5-6#'s and to expect something around 12-15 RWHP per...
  10. S

Thxs ... wont be able to run with you quite yet though! But utleast im on my way! :D
  11. S

Mach 1 Shaker on an Explorer

WOW, looks sweet .. but I think Im gonna stick with the cowl hood! Keep us posted if you decide to get it!
  12. S

They are located in Miami ... the link is in the first post of this thread. and i won the supercharger on e-bay. Im so happy!! WOOT !! :D
  13. S

Anyone in central FL with a lowered X?

Hey guys, I didnt know there were this many X's in the area. I live in Coral Springs and go to school in Ft.Lauderdale. I think we should all get together and hang out sometime. If youre in just PM me and Ill set something up for this week or soon. Thxs! Oh and if you want to see another...
  14. S

Turbo Explorer ...

U bet ur but I am ... Ive already bid and won the auction for the Eaton M62, adapter kit is next on the list. Ill keep you guys updated. :D Read more about it here: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=877849#post877849
  15. S

Alright guys, just thought I would let you all know I have bid and won a Xterra supercharger with a 2.3" pulley and will be ordering the adapter kit within the next few weeks. I just want to know if you can all help me list EXACTLY the parts Im going to need for a painless install. Thxs and Ill...
  16. S

Can you guys tell me what I need to make this work on my 97 OHV. Im going to start buying the parts for this ASAP. Thxs!
  17. S

Saleen wing for Explorer

Sweet! Thxs for the update John .. I started getting worried I was going to have to settle for sometheing less than the best. Thxs again John! :D
  18. S

bags or shocks

Is there a Bag kit for our trucks ??? I think Air ride makes one, but Im unsure .. can anyone confirm or deny this. Thxs!
  19. S

need advice

Lower if its 2WD no doubt about it ...
  20. S

Saleen wing for Explorer

I guess he really did scrap this project! :(
  21. S

Clay Bar, Wax, Wash, & New rims ... Pics within !!

Fixed it for ya man!
  22. S

Turbo Explorer ...

I am interested, I just dont wanna go through the hassle of getting it re-calibrated. But if we can work on the price, Im sure I wouldnt mind the hassle too much. Just e-mail me your bottom dollar shipped to 33071. Thxs! alwyn_v7@hotmail.com
  23. S

Can I make the 4.0 fast enough?

Josh are you gonna go through with any of this ???
  24. S

Turbo Explorer ...

I am selling it, but no-one seems interested. So I think Im gonna keep the only serialized Explorer in the world and make it somewhat famous.
  25. S

Turbo Explorer ...

Thats exactly why I want to get it done !!
Back