Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

New Girl

Welcome Kirsten! Always nice to see new members.
  2. F

Oil change poll

I use Castrol GTX 5w30 oil (5 qts) Fram Oil Filter Fram Air Filter Change oil every 3,000 miles Just a sidenote to Glacier. It is nice that you change your underwear every day. But I think that was a little more info than was needed.
  3. F

Excessive Gas Usage

Don't be afraid to ask questions my friend. That is the only way you will learn.
  4. F

Excessive Gas Usage

I just changed the oil yesterday along with the air filter. The thing was dirty as hell. Let me know where I can get some Seafoam. I want to give that a shot as well.
  5. F

2006 Explorer

You are correct. Just at the front of the roof rack on the passenger side.
  6. F

Just saying Hi.

Welcome to the site dude. Glad to have you.
  7. F

Excessive Gas Usage

I will add air filter to the list of things to check, and check the plugs to see if they may be fouled. But I don't think the wires are a problem. I just put in new ones this past winter.
  8. F

Excessive Gas Usage

Thanks DR. I will add that to my list of things to check.
  9. F

Vin / option list

I don't. But if you find one, PM me and send me the link.
  10. F

Only 2 weeks old and..

Come on Donnie, get the pic back up there! I wanna see what the stupid b***h did to your X.
  11. F

Excessive Gas Usage

Thanks alot guys! I will check it out and let you know my results.
  12. F

Excessive Gas Usage

Hey all you forum members! I am having a bit of a problem, and am hoping someone can help. Here is my story. I work in New Britain, and had to bring parts to one of our customers in Bloomfield. Parts were badly needed, and customer could not wait until the next day. Anyway, I filled my tank...
  13. F

Teens or Old people

I have to agree with you OC. Nothing is worse than being stuck behind some old lady. And when you finally get to pass her, you take a quick peek back, and see that she can hardly see over the steering wheel. Bugs me to no end.
  14. F

1st post

Welcome dude. Always nice to see new members on the site.
  15. F

whats up

Welcome to the forum Matt. I am not from Canada (have never had the pleasure of visiting either), but I also have a '92 XLT 5 speed.
  16. F

Interior aroma

Yes, I've seen the commercials for those. I may order one for myself if we get a good report from you.
  17. F

Site Newbie

Welcome Green94. I have a '92 XLT 5 speed. Mine only has about 139K on it. Tranny whines like the dickens though. Will have to replace it when I can afford to. The whining drives me crazy plus it causes my X to suck gas big time.
  18. F

Hi all...

Howdy there Navy Guy. It's always nice to welcome a new member to the forum.
  19. F

Weak story with Mudddddd

Judging by the pics, it looks like a total lack of road
  20. F

Let's get the Connecticut contingent together again

This is true. Also you need to stop bragging about how close to Hooters you live. Ha ha. I will definitely be there. I want to find out how Mike is enjoying married life. And to meet other members that weren't there last time.
  21. F

New name for ECX/XX VOTE!

I originally voted for ExtremeECX, but after reading this post, I have to agree that Extremeexplorers is definitely the one to go with.
  22. F

New name for ECX/XX VOTE!

I agree with you Lizardtrac. Why have two different clubs in the same area. Just have the one. As for the name, I chose ExtremeECX. I'm of the opinion that if you are going to merge two clubs, you should merge the names. But that's just me.
  23. Vinnie's X

Vinnie's X

A pic of my X for the Registry
  24. Vinnie & The X

Vinnie & The X

A pic of me behind the wheel. Featured in my Mug Shots thread
  25. F

Would you buy a diesel X?

Re: The New diesels I would definitely be interested in more info on the new diesel technology. You can e-mail it to me at fordlover@myway.com Whether it be a website link or what have you. As for a diesel X, I would own one in a hot minute. Who wouldn't. You get more power, better gas...
Back