Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Wanting a explorer as a toy, what to look out for

mines been good used as a 3rd car! for towing and snow driving they are a bit of a hot rod! I'm going to lpg mine then I will use it more. think you got to be handy on the tools as these trucks are old now stuff does go wrong like any truck. have you got one now?
  2. A

For sale

whats the miles on that then?
  3. A

auto 4x4 switch rolling road dyno

thanks alot for that!
  4. A

auto 4x4 switch rolling road dyno

hi, putting my ex on the rolling road tomorrow, how does the ex auto 4x4 switch work? i was spinning my rear wheels in the snow last night to see if the 4x4 will engage, no lights came on the dash i would have liked to see the auto 4x4 working then i could pull out some fuses and see it not...
  5. A

Stainless steel Exhaust

That is a good point with the back pressure and I didnt like it under the sill might knock it off when its taken off road if its lower to the ground, glad I order the tried and tested exhaust system. I'm going to dyno test my ex before and after, after spending £370 I hope to see some more horse...
  6. A

Stainless steel Exhaust

they are bad boys exhaust, i have already order my exhaust from the usa now, and i only live about 50 miles away from that ebay seller to rub it in!!
  7. A

Stainless steel Exhaust

How much did it cost you for a system to be made? cheapest system I've found so far is a JBA from summit racing with shipping and import tax + duty £370.00 and thats with free fitting (my time).
  8. A

Stainless steel Exhaust

Mot time is near my exhaust has seen beter days, I would like to fit an stainless steel exhaust is there any companys in the uk selling kits? I cant find any stocks, has any one imported from the usa?
  9. A

Transmission Service on 96 Explorer

I would buy the best stock filter and fluid.
  10. A

central locking problems with key and no remote locking

Hi, I have search on the forum for a problem like mine but can't seem to find a fix for the problem I have with a uk 2000 explorer what I have recently bought. My key will only unlock the lock it is put into; eg the drivers door, then I have to unlock the rest of the car with the switch on...
  11. A

Just bought an Explorer!

Thanks for your welcome messages, Jan my switch works fine locks and unlocks all doors and drivers door but wont lock all the doors by the key or key fob might be related? thanks James
  12. A

Just bought an Explorer!

Hi, i have just bought an explorer from ebay! 76,000 miles year 2000. Needs a few small jobs doing to it new bakes all round a good service, drivers door lock and remote locking need looking at im very happy with it so far! will LPG it next year, glad there is a good forum!
Back