Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Aftermarket wheels

Just tinted the front windows on the XLT. Next I am doing clear paint protection over the front, hood and side view mirrors, and Ill be smoking out the front lights at the same time. After that I am doing these in 20" wrapped in Nitto Terra Grapplers! Then I think I am going to go...
  2. B

New 2013 XLT: Will painting my grille void any warranty?

I would like to get it painted black I will either go flat to match new rims or will go with the same metalic black as the body color. Either way I would like to know if painting this would void my Ford warranty in any way.
  3. B

Definitive Cars - 13' Sport Project Build

I am looking for those overlays myself. I cannot seem to locate the seller on Ebay. Anyone have idea where else to get the blacked out overlays?
  4. B

AWD Drive OR No?

For me (I live in Mass) all wheel drive is a HUGE value add. So I went with the AWD version.
  5. B

Floor mats/liners/cargo mats

I just got a full set of Weathertech Liners (1st 2nd, 3rd rows + cargo behind 2nd row) they are AWESOME. Well worth the price.
  6. B

Shark Fin Antenna (Ex 2013 XLT)

I would like to get rid of this stock whip antenna on my Black 2013 Ex. Where can I find a good sharkfin antenna, and how hard are they to install?
  7. B

New 2013 Explorer XLT

OH Man! That sucks! Especially for something with the price tag of a Pasat... I hope you are enjoying the Ex. Thanks for all the replies as well. This forum is great and full of helpful threads and people!
  8. B

New 2013 Explorer XLT

No problem! I just need to get the salt cleaned off. Ill post some pics saturday!
  9. B

New 2013 Explorer XLT

Just brought her home last night. New XLT 4WD Black on Black with 202A + every option sans the inflatable rear seatbelts and electric 3rd row seats. Traded in my dying 2002 VW Jetta GLS 2.0L. I was going to try and make the old girl last till April but after the coils needed replacing again...
Back