Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. player12

Roof Rail Separating

I've had my rail caps replaced once under warranty. It was a few weeks before the new set started again. I gorilla glued them down and that solved the problem.
  2. player12

Explorer Code P0332

Turned out to be a pin-hole in the wiring for a knock sensor from rubbing against the exhaust manifold.
  3. player12

Explorer Code P0332

Drove a couple hours away for a family event. On the way home noticed some hesitation and got a check engine light. Forscan lite reports P0332-C. I've googled and read about it. Anyone have any experience with this? I'll take it in Monday. I'm the second owner and at 30,400 miles on a 2016...
  4. player12

Seat memory issues

Mine does it about 20% of the time. Instead of using the memory button to return to position use the manual forward button. Then it works again the next time. For a while.
  5. player12

Replacing heated/cooled seat fan?

Relevant threads (searched): 2016 Cooled Seats fordseatfix
  6. player12

Vented Seat Data

I did some testing on my vented seats after my girlfriend said she couldn't feel the cooling effect on the passenger seat. It's definitely subtle. Explorer temperatures
  7. player12

2016 Ford Explorer

Only occasionally while first driving. Like when I pull out of a parking spot it feel like slack being taken up in the drive-train if that makes sense. I can feel the thunk in my pedal. Then I don't hear it again. And it's not every time I take off.
  8. player12

2016 Ford Explorer

I have this knuckle noise too. I feel it in my gas pedal. But only every so often and only after the car has sat for while. I'll feel it once then not again for some time.
  9. player12

MFT Update V3.10

So I’ve figured out that the iPhone 7 with att as the service is explicitly not listed as a compatible device for Mft 2. Other carriers are listed for the iPhone 7 and other att iPhones are listed. Just not the 7.
  10. player12

MFT Update V3.10

The reset did not resolve my issue. I’ve just resigned myself to not using hands free calling.
  11. player12

Seat memory issues

My 2016 Sport is now exhibiting this issue. Easy entry is enabled and it moves the seat back 2 inches when I turn the engine off but it does not return to the seating position when I start the vehicle. It did until yesterday. To the dealer I go.
  12. player12

Roof Rail Separating

The clips on the old one are weak. It shouldn't have come off in the first place. However. I told the dealer so they can keep the spare for if and when it happens again and I don't have to wait 3 days for it to come in.
  13. player12

Roof Rail Separating

...I found it at the car wash I used that day. Dealer already ordered a replacement, I guess I'll take it back off when they get it in so I can get the new one installed and keep one as a spare.... :/
  14. player12

2016 / 19 Explorer Roof Racks - Totally Different

I ended up hauling one kayak with some J style mounts and it worked just fine.
  15. player12

2016 / 19 Explorer Roof Racks - Totally Different

So I just lost one... any idea what the part number is for the cover on the drivers side? Edit: never mind. I'll take it to the dealer and get it done under warranty.
  16. 2016 Explorer Sport in Magnetic Gray

2016 Explorer Sport in Magnetic Gray

17. player12

MFT Update V3.10

I'm glad to hear it works for someone. I'll post the results after the reset. My phone is the only bt device in my Mft.
  18. player12

MFT Update V3.10

Typo. I did it without the USB connected. So only bluetooth. And it continued to drop the bluetooth connection. I will try a phone reset next.
  19. player12

MFT Update V3.10

Called the BBC number with no lightning connection, NO USB, BT stereo enabled on MFT, and MFT lost the Bluetooth connection after 3 minutes-ish. Spotify works as it did before, however. Next button functionality is back. Edited: I meant no USB not "USB only"
  20. player12

MFT Update V3.10

I'll see if it's the lightning cable causing the issue. I did Apple music for a while and the interface drove me bonkers. Plus I have my whole family on a Spotify premium family account. They might revolt if I switch. ;)
  21. player12

Cell Phone Mount

Ended up with this one and pleased. I mounted it to the right of the MFT screen and angle it towards the driver. https://www.walmart.com/ip/magicMOUNT-Dash-Mount/37551986
  22. player12

MFT Update V3.10

Well upgrading to 3.10 didn't solve the problem I was trying to solve and I think it introduced a new one. My iPhone 7 running iOS 10.3.2 always disconnects from Bluetooth while I am on a call. Sometimes it will last 30 seonconds before it drops and reconnects and other times it takes 5...
  23. player12

MFT Update V3.10

It does say v3.10.16180.ea.0_product in the info screen
  24. player12

MFT Update V3.10

Just went from 3.7 to 3.10 using the links in this thread. Thanks very much for saving me the dealership hassle. It did audibly report it upgraded to 3.8 but the ford site says I'n now at 3.10.
Back