Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

Did add a leaf, shackels and 883BL today

Looks really good exactly what i was planning on doing with 2 flowmasters. How loud is it can ya post a sound clip?
  2. 9

Did add a leaf, shackels and 883BL today

Post some pics up of your exhaust I been thinking about doing that same setup.
  3. 9

Any Good HID Projector kits?

looking myself
  4. 9

'98 XLT 5.0 Frame Off Restoration

Looks good cant wait to see end results
  5. 9

1998 5.0 ex aal and war153 shackles

Thank you just a little minor tweak yet and i'll be happy. Have to get rims, new halos, driving lights, gonna go find some 4.10 rears at the graveyard, front windows get tinted next friday same tint as the rest and then it will be close to where i want it. Thanks for all the help and input i...
  6. 9

After 2 inch bodylift and countless hours on bumpers not Perfect will keep tweeking until its perfect.
  7. 9

I will try to get them today if not tommorrow. Its been doing nothing but raining.. Wheres the sun?
  8. 9

'95-01 4x4 Longtravel install

I have white stuff running down my legs and im tingling all over..... Holy **** I have to have that setup!!!!!!
  9. 9

help with oil pressure and water temp gauge install

Awesome thanks alot I apreciate it very much. Every little bit helps. Steve
  10. 9

Thank you mark I am planning on putting a pod on the pillar with both gauges and disconnecting the stock ones, but i was worried about the computer not seeing either one functioning might mess something up. Steve
  11. 9

I have to buy the gauges and wire yet.
  12. 9

With the 98 explorer v8 does anyone know how to hook these up? I searched and didnt find any how to info. Thanks
  13. 9

Did the 2 inch body lift over the weekend that was easiest thing i ever did... Bumpers on the other hand I actually invented some new words just finished them up today.
  14. 9

I didnt reuse the stock bolts used the ones that came with the warrior shackles. I just retightend everything and they were still all tight yet..
  15. 9

LoL Its no problem i just used stock ones for now. I ordered all the body bolts and ordered 2inch high x 3inch wide spacers today for body lift. Man the bolts were more than the blocks... lol but I will be doing that saturday and then the vigorous process on aligning everything back up.
  16. 9

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

my AAL, shackles and tt sitting on 305/70/16. Putting 3" body lift on this weekend.
  17. 9

Here she is 3" body lift to go yet, Cowl hood, Rims gonna get done in black yet.
  18. 9

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w618/98explorer50/20130530_162809_zps01d80ec4.jpg
  19. 9

Just bought 5.0 NEED ADVICE

My windows will work with the ignition off until i open a door. whenever the ignition is shut off and before a door is opened they will work its a feature so you dont have to turn the ignition back on if you forgot to roll up a window. As for starting my 98 does samething sometimes it fires...
  20. 9

Got some 305/70/16 nitto terra grappler a/t mounted up today and they fit with minimal trimming basically just the lower front moulding backide of wheel. Now to put the 3 inch body lift or 2inch haven't decided yet. Pics will be up shortly. Thanks Guys
  21. 9

well 2.25 in the front with the bolts maxed out there gonna be some settling on both front and rear so I should be around the 2 inch mark after the settling in is all done. Beside i just bought 2 more 98 5.0 liter explorers so cv axles are not a problem. This thing wont be doing anything in the...
  22. 9

Well took about 2.5 hrs todayand completed the shackles and AAl. I must say no bolts broke everything went smooth. I had to max out the front torsion bolts and got allmost2.25 inches in front and the back is about an inch higher than the front. The rides is alot alot bettter. Next week is the 3...
  23. 9

Oh i will dont worry just gonna be a little bit until the whole things finished. Thanks again pics to come soon.
  24. 9

ok i will take the advice and go that route. Thanks for the input i appreciate it.
  25. 9

Thank you both for the suggestions, I plan on swapping sides like you mentioned tenny. thank you i didnt relize the warrior shackles didnt come with the hardware so i guess ill have to get the bolts tommorrow, the stock ones dont fit?
Back