Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Need help ... Cruise control fail after got hit

No damage at all.. but my left fog was broken and I replaced it already.. The dealership said it has a mark on the bumper caused by the module...
  2. S

I checked the fuse and everything is fine. I also tried my best to locate the module but I don't really see it. Is it at the centre of the front bumper? It doesn't let me to switch back to the normal cruise control either, which leave me in a painful position... I drove to New York from...
  3. S

Hi all, My 2011 explorer limited had an accident, which i hit a vehicle in low speed(around 10km/h). I went to the dealership and asked them to checked for it, and they said the system recorded the collision. The entire adaptive cruise control system just stop working after it. The dealer said...
  4. S

Hard to start after gas fill up

I stop when it clicks the first time. I never press again once it stops. I tried to fuel to 3/4 today and it starts normal.. I will send my vehicle to the dealership again. May I know what is the parts number of the valve?
  5. S

Hard to start after gas fill up

2011 Ford Explorer engine startup concern Hello everyone, I own a 2011 Explorer Limited for about 3 years and did about 140,000 km. It starts to have a problem to startup after I top-up the car in 3 months ago. It won't start after I top it up and shown the warning message of low oil pressure...
  6. S

Ford explorer HID get exchanged to Halogen by dealer

This is my big concern. Am I able to get my HID back? Seems they have rewire the whole thing...
  7. S

Ford explorer HID get exchanged to Halogen by dealer

Hi everyone, I just sent my 2011 explorer limited to a body shop for fix and they found that my original HID headlight on my left side get exchanged to Halogen by the dealership when I purchased it used. Is there anyway that I can get it back to HID? Now I tried to connect a 9005 bulb to...
  8. S

Any news on if Ford will publish a new map card?

I saw the a5 sd on eBay. I am wondering when will it be available to us?
  9. S

Any news on if Ford will publish a new map card?

A5 navigation sd Hi everyone, I am wondering when will the a5 navigation be available? I have an explorer 2011 with mft 3.6.2 update. Thanks!
  10. S

LED turn signal how-to (front & rear)

Hey, will your LED turn on even if your car is locked? I got a pair of amber one but the LED are on even if i lock the car. Thanks
  11. S

Question about LED turning signal

Hi everyone, I am quite new to this family. I just purchased my 2011 ford explorer limited. I swap all my back turning lights into LED. I bought them from this link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/141018970013 They work perfect without any resistor. However, i found that there is a little amber LED...
Back