Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

2011 Up Explorer aftermarket mods for sale

75 Does 75 seem reasonable? can you email me directly, it would be much faster for me to communicate that way. rudsther2435@gmail.com
  2. R

2011 Up Explorer aftermarket mods for sale

I traded in my 2013 Explorer and I have some stuff left from it. Check it out and make me an offer, I'll list the ebay links so you can view the item and details there, if you have questions/offers let me know here. Stock 20" Wheels & Tires...
  3. R

Wiring Diagrm for Sony Amp

This should help This information should help, if you need the pdf version,
  4. R

Love my 2014 Ford Explorer Limited but.....

does anyone have any info on this TSB, I just came from service last week and they knew nothing about a TSB because he couldnt figure out a fix.
  5. R

New Ambient Light (Self Install)

Looks good Looks good, i did the same thing the ford kit was too expensive and I found other aftermarket kits that were much brighter for cheaper, so i decided to light up all the floors!!:D
  6. R

Wiring Diagram

what kind of wire codes do you need, what are you trying to do, I may be able to help.
  7. R

Rental car question

I dropped my car off this Monday to address a list of concerns, and it was supposed to be ready yesterday, then today, and now tomorrow. They cant figure out the howling noise from the windshield, so I sent the service advisor an email with links to the forum pages where the issues have been...
  8. R

Anybody added aux reverse lights like this?

I did, I customized my solution, I tapped them in to the reverse trigger at the reverse light & to the dome light signal with diodes both way so they don't back feed into each other. So they act as both reverse lights and also courtesy lighting with the puddle lights. I used these lights from...
  9. R

Full-Black Ford Emblems on our Explorer!

this looks amazing, you can't even notice the back. If anyone order something on ebay and it works please post a link here, as there are many options on ebay.
  10. R

No engine bay lighting!!!

yes These were the 2.4w panels, 2 of them is all you need. I also added 2 of the 1.2 in addition to my reverse lights to get brighter output and they look good. Will put up pictures when I get everything done.
  11. R

powered on "] I connected them to the hood status wire on the DB-ALL piece I'm using for the alarm. It has 12 volts constant and recieves ground from the module when the hood is opened. I didn't go to the hood switch because the vehicle has a "0" voltage read when it is open, not ground like...
  12. R

So the other day I was driving and taking some back roads using navigation and my Ford Touch powered down and turned black. I was in the middle of nowhere and unfamiliar with the area, to make it worse I had no cell service. I stopped at the nearest gas station (of course it was closed) but it...
  13. R

Cracked Fog Light

Cracked Fog Light Lens I noticed my driver side fog light lens is shattered today but still in one piece, it seems as if it shattered internally, there is no rock impact point; my car has 2200miles on it about a month off the lot, anyone know if this is covered under warranty?
  14. R

Creaking/Popping Noise In Dash

me 2 I have this noise and it bugs the **** out of me, it sounds like something is vibrating but its not and it also sounds like a hollow hum. I can only hear it going over 60mph
  15. R

Bulb number for sun visor

Can anyone help, I cant find the bulb number I need to order to replace bulbs in sun visor, and while were at it, the bulb many have used for the do it yourself puddle light mod. I would appreciate it.
  16. R

22" Wheels For Explorer

Here’s some info for you. I tire guide reference shows the maximum size allowed is 265/40R22. This size fits, but leaves a gap, and looks terrible. If you plan to modify the suspension then you could fit the 285/45R22 you want to do. I tried the 285/40R22 it the tire is almost perfect, it...
  17. R

Hood bent when i pressed down to close it!!!

Paid $540 for the insurance 5 years from date of purchase, and they're supposed to repair and dents and dings smaller than a quarter. I thought it was actually pretty good price.
  18. R

22" Wheels For Explorer

I'm going to try some 285/40r22 and 265/40r22 tommorrow ill keep you updated.
  19. R

intelligent smart key module

Hi, I own a car audio shop in AZ. This was something I really wanted but was way too much money at Ford, this kit retails for about $1500, I sell them for about half of that, you would just need someone to install it for you. We charge about $250 for labor, 4-6 hour job, this should give you...
  20. R

DVD Headrest and other options questions

Most likely not, I have the Audiovox OEM units in mine and sound only plays through the wireless ir headphones, fm modulator, or wired headphones. What you could do is buy a cheap external speaker with a 3.5mm input connection and coonect it to the wired headphone output on the monitor. Like...
  21. R

Hood bent when i pressed down to close it!!!

Thanks everyone for your suggestions, I will give them a try this weekend. I bought the ford dent removal insurance when I bought the car, I'm going to give that a shot first. Thanks again!
  22. R

2013 Blackout Limited

What did you do for your taillights and headlights?
  23. R

Radar detector tips/ suggestions?

This is the most appropriate spot: Accessory purple/green + ignition switch, black 7 pin plug, pin 6
Back