Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

stressed

ahh, hmm i may stay towards the fixed then. thank you yall
  2. B

stressed

ok so i was wondering if it is possible to put an automatic antenna on a 2nd gen explorer, what will i need and how hard is it?
  3. B

In love here

it was luck, lol, no rust either and i live in Pennsylvania so i kinda hit the grail on that one, thank you both for the welcome
  4. B

In love here

got my ford about a month ago 99 xlt; 25000 miles give or take what should i do or give me an idea of what not to do haha really wanna make it a beast, just removing the running boards tomorrow and from there looking to make it road and trail worthy... im hoping i dont sound like a idiot but...
  5. B

Rear wiper problem.

Im having a problem with me, i got my truck and everythings fine except for the rear wiper, where exactly is the safety switch and the fuse numbers for the wiper? it literally worked once, scared the crap out of me cause i fixing something else and then never worked again XD
  6. B

99 Ford Explorer; some options or ideas?

just looking for some basic points on getting it into a decent shape of things; ironically 23,000 miles and very clean, looking to mud up and just have fun
Back