Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. К

Error P0741 tortured me

Thanks for the reply, I will check. I get an error P1804. It is connected with Transmission?
  2. К

Error P0741 tortured me

Good day! Help me in my trouble. Constantly pops up the following error: Code: P0741 Module: PCM Explanation: Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid Circuit Performance / Stuck Off car: VIN: 1FMDU34X9TUA91969 ModelYear: 1996 Catalogue: Explorer B 1991-2001 ENGINE MAKE: FORD ENGINE...
  3. К

transmission circuit 4r55e

Thank you very much! Helped a lot! Can I continue to use this resource?
  4. К

transmission circuit 4r55e

Hello everyone! Please help. Faced with such a problem. Need electrical wiring diagram of the transmission 4r55e to PCM. Here in Russia is almost impossible to find this wiring diagram. I can write E-mail, there can throw off the circuit. Thank you!
  5. К

Lights remain on.

I have the EXP `96, my friend EXP` 95. Headlights on, but tails off? Check. - yes Only happens with Ignition in 'RUN' position? Check. - yes Goes out when fuse/relay disconnected? Check. - yes Exported from Canada - Yes. My and my friend's car exported from Canada. Thank you all for your...
  6. К

Lights remain on.

I guess you're right. My concern in vain, because my EXP from Canada. I'll check the light when the pedal is depressed. I'll let you know later about the result.
  7. К

Lights remain on.

I changed seats and disconnects the relay, it is still the light is on when the ignition. If I pull the fuse, the problem is solved. But do not light fog lights. Send image DRL module, I can not find it.
  8. К

Lights remain on.

I get it. I'll try to do so. Thank you so much! 'll Let you know what's the matter ended.
  9. К

Lights remain on.

If I remove the relay by turns, it can lead to breakage. How can I put picture here?
  10. К

Lights remain on.

I'm sorry. I do not understand how do I find the relay. I understand very little English. I would be very grateful if you took pictures of the relay. relay that I need to pay attention to.
  11. К

Lights remain on.

No. My friend has the same problem.:(
  12. К

Lights remain on.

On the odd change you're right. We have spare parts are expensive. Is there any way to check? Dimensions in the headlights are lit when the switch is in the OOF. Ignition switch to ON. And only the front lights are lit. I was also embarrassed that this problem is not just me.
  13. К

Lights remain on.

People help! In Russia we have very little information about American cars. Has anyone encountered this problem? Headlights must burn so?
  14. К

Lights remain on.

Please help. I and my friend on the Explorer constantly lit headlights. When the machine is wound up or the ignition key ON. The light switch is turned off. If you clear the fog lights fuse 15A, the light is not lit. So it should be? Thank you!
Back