Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

2014 Explorer Sport premature brake pad wear?

Thanks very much. I was told it was a rock that got stuck between the pad and the rotor on front right and sticky caliper on left. They addressed both and I was on my way. No charge. Thanks again everyone.
  2. J

Dual exhaust on 2014 Ford Explorer Sport

Hi. Along the lines of the exhaust for the sport, I am wondering if anyone knows which aftermarket mufflers give the best deeper sound. I have heard some modified exhausts on turbo charged V6's sound much higher than I would like...like buzzing bees!! I am looking for something deeper and more...
  3. J

Thanks. It's going into the shop tomorrow to check it out. I will reference the caliper matter. Much appreciated.
  4. J

Hi. I am wondering if anyone has a '14 Explorer Sport and is experiencing what seems to be unusual brake pad wear. I have 19,000 miles (mostly highway. I drive around 75-100 miles a day) and the warning tabs squeak are not making noise anymore and it's given way to grinding. I have NEVER had...
  5. J

Aftermarket Sport Exhaust Thread

Silverstallion: Follow-up Thanks for your reply. So my follow-up to that is: 1. is the sound you are after more throaty and pronounced - not high pitched and whiny, and 2. do these modifications void the warranty on the vehicle? Thanks again.
  6. J

'14 Explorer Sport exhaust Hi. I have a new 2014 Explorer Sport and am wondering if anyone has changed over their mufflers, and if so, what they suggest. I had a Tahoe with a V8 and the aftermarket exhaust I installed gave it a real throaty rumble. I know I won't get that out of this V6...
  7. J

Hi. I have a new 2014 Explorer Sport and am wondering if anyone has changed over their mufflers, and if so, what they suggest. I had a Tahoe with a V8 and the aftermarket exhaust I installed gave it a real throaty rumble. I know I won't get that out of this V6 turbo explorer, but I don't want...
Back