Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 1

Wanted WTB 2016-2019 Platinum rim

Looking for 1 Platinum rim, message me if you have 1 for sale.
  2. 1

WTB STOCK 16 EXPLORER SPORT SPRINGS

PM me if you have low mileage stock springs for sale....
  3. 1

2016 Platinum Engine Power down

Anyone else having issues, I have a sport and platinum model and the platinum may as well be a NA 3.5, it falls on its face accelerating frequently and there are no leaks...
  4. 1

2016 Platinum

It has been, and why is this your mission? LOL
  5. 1

2016 Platinum

Via as built data from sport, the platinum does not have the tighter ration rack like the sport, it can be changed out as well.
  6. 1

Sport or Platinum!!!!

I can pop the hood on both in a couple days when this snow melts...everything is iced over
  7. 1

Sport or Platinum!!!!

Got a 16 sport and traded the 14 sport for a 16 Platinum, the rack isnt as tight lock to lock :-(, handling isn't horrible bu not anywhere near the sport.
  8. 1

2016 Platinum

Traded my 14 Sport in last night and want to update to the tighter sport suspension, aside form reprogramming the steering module and installing the sport springs is there anything else different between sport and platinum.
  9. 1

Aftermarket Intercooler

Aftermarker intercooler? Anyone make one for the 13 and up Sport? Intake air temps are ridiculous on these...
  10. 1

What can I do with it now? (Lund Racing Tuner)

Yes that's correct...I have several on order.
  11. 1

Removing 3rd Row Seats & Installing Cross Brace

Pursuit package third row brace Slick setup and can remote 3rd row seating:
  12. 1

Explorer Navigation Tracking Problem

Finally figured issue out on a 13 and 14 sport. updated calibration to accomodate tire size change with winter tires...utilized sct programmer, updated gps with ids, then disconnect bat for short bit. gps been working properly for 4 days.
  13. 1

Adding Navigation Later

Mine came with it, figured I would do the explorer community a favor and figure it out.
  14. 1

Adding Navigation Later

I have that ability...
  15. 1

Adding Navigation Later

I still think it can be installed a I have some special info.
  16. 1

Explorer Navigation Tracking Problem

For the ford rep: I have done the update via my vcmII, cycled battery and recalibrated the tune to the proper tire size with the snow tires and still doesn't work properly. Does the GPS and ABS need to be updated to new Tir Revs Circ. MM? Do different brand TPMS sensors cause an issue with...
  17. 1

New Ford Explorer Sport: Fuel-Efficient, High-Performance SUV

There is a tune with an SCT handheld in it. I just changed to synthetic yesterday so we'll see how it does going to Florida in another month. On the stock cal I was getting 23.5 max on the highway which isn't too bad for a factory cal.
  18. 1

New Ford Explorer Sport: Fuel-Efficient, High-Performance SUV

We averaged between 27.2 to 26 on the current tune on a 1200 mile round trip.
  19. 1

Adding Navigation Later

i have some ideas, but need test mule in my area.
  20. 1

Winter Tire and Wheel Recommendations

Winter tires installed just in time for bad weather and then came the salt...
Back