Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

For Sale Rear shock pin eliminators $20

Converts rear shocks from post-to-pin to post-to-post, giving more shock options. Text to 602-907-8582
  2. F

For Sale First Gen A/C accumulator $20 (NEW)

TEXT TO 602-907-8582
  3. F

For Sale First Gen TTB upper ball joint adjustable camber bushings $30

New unused! six oh 2 9 oh 7 8582 text please
  4. F

91-94 Explorer Fuel Tank Swap Options

Plenty of used ones out there! https://www.partshotlines.com/component/phl/search/page:4/
  5. F

Cold Start problem

Timing chain may have jumped a tooth or two. Time to have a look at the mechanical timing.
  6. F

Cold Start problem

Disconnect battery to reset the PCM
  7. F

Cold Start problem

Temp sensor. One is for the gauge, One is for the PCM. Or you have a vacuum leak that seals up when heat causes things to expand.
  8. F

93 federal emission ecm

Go here enter your VIN # https://www.oemfordpartsfast.com The part will be listed as no longer available ---- but you will get the correct part number to cross reference. example: F3PZ12A650GA This Ford part number will be listed with the cordone number on rockauto.com which can be used...
  9. F

Firestone Destination A/T - Anyone use these?

I use them for planter boxes
  10. F

Any hitch that fits the frame?

1994 Ford Explorer Trailer Hitch - Curt
  11. F

Random C.E.L 124 problems

You have a wiring issue. code 124 "circuit high" = lost ground code 125 "circuit low" = lost power The 5 volt power is supplied by the PCM. If it was loosing the 5 volt output at the PCM you would also have MAF codes, Since you don't, the problem is between the TPS and the junction where it...
  12. F

Heater problems

Put a shutoff valve on the heater hose
  13. F

Paint color

There is a metal stamped "build tag" attached to the core support on the left side. Best to remove the grill to get at it.
  14. F

aligning positives and negatives, Camber!

RA bushings are moving
  15. F

Door striker nuts fell into body

Nutsert: their like a rivet with treads.
  16. F

Bkennedy's SAS and Rebuild Thread

You can register it at my address, run around with Arizona plates. It's an excuse to come wheel'n every two years!
  17. F

I also had 99' disks on mine. It's the inner tiny little parking brake drum that's the issue. NO NO i'm all wrong, the issue is the caliper bracket spacing the bearing retainer moves it out 1/4" and then the rotor won't align properly with the caliper. I think it's doable but not worth the...
  18. F

It does not fit because the inner diameter of the parking brake drum is to small for the bearing retainer. I thought about ordering just the bearing retainer to see if it would be possible to modify the rotor and or the retainer to fit, never got around to it. Your turn!
  19. F

Looking for a timing cover

You don't even have it off yet, so just replace it? maybe a new gasket will do?
  20. F

6 spd manual possible

You can get the pedal setup and everything else you need to do the conversion at Bronco Graveyard Broncograveyard.com
  21. F

Yep, stick with the 35's
  22. F

What are these for?

LMC Truck has vapor canister in stock. $99 Truck Parts and Truck Accessories
  23. F

rear cargo lift window seal

It's just generic truck seal: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NDR2CDU/ref=sspa_dk_detail_4?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B00NDR2CDU&pd_rd_w=KOR2E&pf_rd_p=733540df-430d-45cd-9525-21bc15b0e6cc&pd_rd_wg=5t8XC&pf_rd_r=XDQCK9SNMW6NV95GAY9Z&pd_rd_r=6d958aa5-593b-11e9-8bb5-4d66d06308ae
  24. F

ohv cam window

All things CMP Cam position sensor
Back