Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Air bag light flashing code 32

My 02 exp. is flashing a code 32 on air bag light. I read thru every posting about light, and checked the yellow connectors on both dr. & pass. side seats, and mine has a wiring harness coming out of them that goes to the seat belt locking mechanism. I tried to get the carpet off the seat belt...
  2. D

Airbag light

Does anyone know what 3 4 code is? I unplugged the yellow cap & everything seemed normal, plugged it back in, it still flashed the code 3 4.....
  3. D

Airbag light

Thanks everyone for the info.. I too have a problem with a 02 XLT flashing codes. One of MANY problems with this vehicle. This one had to be built on a MONDAY!!!
  4. D

' 02- What a Pile!!!

You know it used to be that dealers actually tried to satisfy the customer, not anymore. They know that if you dont buy it, someone else will. We all have too much money nowadays. Ever notice how older houses only have a one car garage? Thats because back then, only the man went to work, and the...
  5. D

' 02- What a Pile!!!

OOPS!! My F250,had the 351 WINDSOR.......Well the Explorer is home & they fixed nothing. I guess its trade in time. I was going to keep it for a few more years, and i was going to buy a new F350 diesel, not now. FORD CAN KISS MY REAR!!!! If I kept it, I was going to buy the 100,000 mile...
  6. D

' 02- What a Pile!!!

Yep, I know I should of waited another year, but I really fell for this one on the lot. We were looking at a dark blue one, came back the next day, and they had a white one, with the silver bottom, 17" alum wheels, running boards, fog lamps, and 3rd row seat, and I decided another 1500. was...
  7. D

' 02- What a Pile!!!

Im just kiddin on the buying a Chevy.... Never will happen! It sure gets the messages flying. I will get these problems fixed. I think most of my problems were with a bad dealership. Im trying a different one thursday ( its the one I bought my Ranger from, and where my relatives all buy their...
  8. D

' 02- What a Pile!!!

Thanks all, I will give em heck thursday when I take it in. I just wish they would fix these little things. I like my vehicles to stay ' Mint " for as long as possible. My 97 Ranger looks new, Ive taken very good care of it, washing at least once a week, waxing often, and covering the seats...
  9. D

' 02- What a Pile!!!

The 1st time I took it to the dealer, they said the fabric on the doors will do that, and they could replace it,but it would just happen again. They said the same for the seat belt cutting into the trim. The rust, they claim, is because of normal Wisconsin road salt. That one made me very...
  10. D

' 02- What a Pile!!!

I have a '02 Explorer XLT with the Limited trim package ( 17" wheels, Running Boards, Silver Trim , Fog Lights ), and I have to say this will absolutely be the last Ford product I buy. This is coming from a guy who has had Fords since he was 16 ( 15 years now ). I cannot beleive somone would...
Back