Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Anyone looking for Bucket seats? Swap

Regular black leather. 2013 lmtd
  2. R

Anyone looking for Bucket seats? Swap

2011 - 2015 bench seat to bucket seats? Anyone here in canada have the 2nd row bucket seats and want to switch to bench seat?
  3. R

New guy here with 13' Ex Limited on 22's

Actually that wasn't my for sale ad lol. I sold it to a guy that works at lordco. Then afterwards he sold it but used my car picture lol. He bought it off me and put it on his flex.
  4. R

So a little update is in order here. I posted on the "lowering springs" thread a little bit ago and i wasn't too happy with the how low it was... but now i'm happy again cause i sold my old wheels and got a brand new set of AXE EX20's in 22" I think the end result makes me happy that its...
  5. R

forgiato wheels

No concerns. the wheel they show isn't necessarily the wheel you will get. This is where most of my customers get confused. When you get your wheels built, they go by specs. You would most likely run a 22x10 up to 22x11 max. Your offset will be in the range of +20 up to +45. What i am saying is...
  6. R

Lowering the Explorer

Does anyone on here know anything about poly urethane coil spacers? i was thinking about mayle looking for a 1/2" spacer to raise the rear back up. Any ideas??
  7. R

Lowering the Explorer

I just got my flex springs installed on my 2013 Explorer Limited. Looking at pictures on this forums I was confident that it was gonna be the perfect drop. When I went to the local shop to pick up my truck I was shocked at how much lower it looks. First words out of my mouth were "my wife is...
  8. R

Step bars / Running Boards / Nerf Bars

yes they emailed me a quote. Product and shipping costs total US $1640 is what they quoted me. dayaam...
  9. R

or maybe it was this one... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT6kwU4kfDI anyone ever look into this?
  10. R

Hi I've searched the forums for a while about step bars. I remember seeing someone post a video with a 2011+ explorer that had the auto step bars installed (the ones that come down when you open the door, and fold up when you close the door) but it was a weird link from china. I really want this...
  11. R

Adding Auto Side Mirror Folding System

i have bought the dvd off ebay as well. i got it to boot up with their instructions to set the computer date back, but for some reason i can't view any of the diagrams. Just a blank box, any idea why ?
  12. R

I had my bodyshop guy get those led strips in, but if you see in the picture, 3 were burnt out so i had to rip the headlights back apart and take them out. I ended up leaving them out and just chose to do the matte black housing like the sport. Yeah the wife doesn't want to lower it, the most...
  13. R

Little update Since I've owned this truck. Since after I bought my wheels, my curbed it within the first month. So I've sent all 4 wheels out to my local wheel repair and had them strip the Double Dark Tint Off and had them custom matte clear coat it with some black to darken the tint. Also...
  14. R

Wheel Spacers

Thanks for helping me move my post to this thread. I also dealt with Lenny from Motorsport-tech. Lenny I was the one that called you in regards to the spacers hitting. I have a question, I looked at the same post #64 with the spacers on the factory wheels, how is it that you got it to fit? I...
  15. R

Wheel Spacers

.75" Bora Hub centric Spacers Hey guys. I finally decided to purchase 2 pairs of these Bora spacers from Motorsport-tech. They are .75" thick, 63.4 bore, with 1/2" studs, and comes in an anodized black finish. Because I only wanted 20mm spacers, my factory studs protrude too far thru the...
  16. R

update* Been working on it for awhile now. A lot of moments of almost giving up too :( firstly, i did this then this happned Because i had it done on the inside housing, i had to rip it all out and re paint the housing because i had it silconed onto the housing. So i'm happy with it just...
  17. R

update* just did the plasti dip route on most of the chrome trim and installed my ford badge overlays :)
  18. R

the color matched handles look awesome! Maybe i should just buck up and get them painted at the body shop. I have my bumper off and will be doing the grill in the morning. I keep looking at my headlights wanting black out all the chrome housing but Im too scared to attempt it lol. I wish i can...
  19. R

thank you, next step I want to do is to matte black the grille, headlight housing and hopefully all the chrome accents. Im a little troubled by the door handles though. I know its just as easy to matte black those but then it will look like the base model.. any thoughts? I want to color match...
  20. R

Hi guys, I picked up my new 2013 Ford explorer limited about a month ago. I gotta thank this website, reading all the issues people had, I made sure I didn't see any of these problems when I test drove my Ex. I immediately knew I needed some wheels. so I bought me some 22x10 Niche Verona's in...
  21. R

Roof Molding to replace roof rack

Hey guys, new to the forums. I read a lot about people wanting to take off their roof racks and just came across this from ebay to cover the existing holes left from the rack...
Back