1. X

electrical problems have me ready to sell my 2011

Would be nice if you told us how it was fixed for future reference lol
  2. X

full synthetic oil

Great suggestion!
  3. X

2014 XLT Explorer MFT Sync Entertainment Issue

Basically, I picked up my daughter from daycare and when I got in the car to start engine and listen to music, the screen gave me a 911 assist warning of some sort. Stating that I entertainment portion is not available at the time. I can use the navigation and climate but I was unable to...
  4. X

Yes battery disconnected for 5 min. I just didn't want to take time off on a Monday from work to drop the car off the dealer. Next time it happens I'm bringing it in for sure.
  5. X

Hello Everyone, Just trying to get some advise as to how I can make my entertainment unit back up and running without the use of a service department. I've been reading and seeing that the system is still buggy, but then again people have been rebooting their MFT to work. I was...
  6. X

2011 Limited Wheels

Ahh I see. Good to know thank you! I was checking around if stock will be best or aftermarket. So far, i'm not seeing any aftermarket that looks good....and very few have aftermarket wheels.
  7. X

2011 Limited Wheels

it doesnt....doesnt the one I have should work or are they rim specific? Thanks
  8. X

2011 Limited Wheels

I finally did and saw some in there too. I usually dont use ebay but i'm thinking that it be the best route. Saw a person selling for $800 all four without tires. Looks like in good condition still. Thanks
  9. X

2011 Limited Wheels

oh wow! nice this is what i'm looking for. Thank you!
  10. X

2011 Limited Wheels

Sweet...I might just do that. Tried looking at ebay too and found a few ones there. I'm not seeing much aftermarket ones here or maybe i just dont know how to navigate this forum
  11. X

2011 Limited Wheels

Hello Everyone, Just picked up my '14 XLT and wondering where I can find a used for sale 2011 Limited wheels? Would like to have the 20's vs my 18's. A little help would be great. Previous car was a 2013 lancer Evo MR and dont know where to get stuff for SUV. This is my first SUV...
Back