Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Bad or Burnt Exhaust smell in cabin during hard acceleration.

I've got the same problem. 2015 Explorer Sport with about 5k miles on it. I keep watching this thread hoping for some good news and a fix but so far it doesn't sound like there is much hope.
  2. R

Apps for MFT. What apps?

Will Android Auto be an update for existing 2015 Ford Explorers or only for newer models? Thanks, Dave
  3. R

I need major "expert" help deciding!!!

That looks exactly like the one I got. So far I love it! I forgot to mention that I'm in Colorado. The twin turbos are even more important at altitude because I don't lose nearly as much power as a NA engine would in the thinner air. But I'm sure twin turbos are nice in Jersey too!
  4. R

I need major "expert" help deciding!!!

Go for the Sport. I love the extra power. I also think the 2015 looks much better than the 2016, especially the front end. Dave
  5. R

Apps for MFT. What apps?

I still can't believe someone hasn't hacked MyFord Touch and made it easy for people to make changes and add Apps. Dave
  6. R

Boost Gauge ?

I did exactly what you said and it works well. The boost gauge shows up and it is pretty cool. Dave
  7. R

Looking to buy a 2015 Explorer Sport

Go for it! We just bought a 2015 Explorer Sport 2 weeks ago. The 2015 looks way better than the 2016. Make sure you get the 2nd row bucket seats, they recline and are much more comfortable that then bench seat. Also get the adaptive cruise control. I've only used it a few times but I...
  8. R

2013 Explorer OEM Cargo Organizer??

What happens when you put the 3rd row down? Do you have to remove it or can you fold it up and then put the 3rd row all the way flat? Thanks, Dave
  9. R

2015 Explorer Sport - Available for how much longer?

I much prefer the looks of 2015 Explorer Sport over the 2016 Sport model. I would buy one today but I'm buying a new house and my lender says I need to wait until after closing which probably won't be until July. Any idea how many 2015 Explorer Sports (black) will be floating around in late...
  10. R

Debut of 2016 Explorer

Nevermind. Ford has already updated their website with build options so you can see all of the 2016 options and models. http://www.ford.com/suvs/explorer/2016/?hptid=fv-suv-rtn-explorer-2016
  11. R

Debut of 2016 Explorer

What has changed from the 2015 Sport to the 2016 Sport? Any additional options that are now available on the 2016 Sport? Thanks, Dave
  12. R

Ford Incentives for September?

It looks like all of the current incentives expired on September 2nd. Does anyone know what new incentives Ford will be offering for the rest of September on the 2015 Explorer? Thanks, Dave
Back