Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Gauges don/t work

Faulty gauges. Send them to southern electronics in Richmond Virginia and they will repair them and send them back to you. I just had mine repaired by them and they now perform perfectly. It's relatively cheap compared to getting it done by the dealer. Dealer for me 1000.00 bucks southern...
  2. F

How to: 2nd Gen Gauge Cluster Removal and LED Conversion V2

Thanks for posting how to remove the insturment cluster! I was having issues with my gauge needles and this post helped me get them out in a jiffy. I found numerous cold solder joints on the insturment gauge cluster board. I resoldered the joints and cleaned the interior of the gauge area...
  3. F

Strange Test from message center

Dtc 9352 is low battery voltage from everything I have read.
  4. F

Fuel gauge misreading

Just replaced my sending unit and float with a brand new one (straight from Ford) it didn't fix the problem, so onto a new idea I guess. Any ideas anyone?
  5. F

Fuel gauge misreading

Apparently the float contact has a contact or something close to it and it gets corroded and then wigs out. I talked to a friend of mine, he is a service manager at a ford dealer, and he said simply replacing the float, which contains the sending unit, will remedy the issue. Ford, apparently...
Back