Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. lbs15xlt

Great Ford Dealerships

Long Lewis Ford Long-Lewis Ford Birmingham, AL We have bought several Fords from WB Stewart there over the past several years. Outstanding Salesman. Service is Super as well. Hiway 150. :notworthy
  2. lbs15xlt

Spotted in Nashville TN. One of you guys?

There was a twin at a church on hiway 11 in Trussville, Al couple of weeks ago.
  3. lbs15xlt

For Sale Weather tecm mats 2012 Escape

Full front and 2nd row set. Used 2 weeks. Tan. $90.00 plus shipping if needed. Located Central Alabama.
  4. lbs15xlt

Alabama

Welcome Clay, Trussville here. congrats on your new truck.
  5. lbs15xlt

Average age of 5th gen. owners

71 now and wife is 61. Love the expy with the appearance pkg. Car is hers. I have a 2012 Frontier.
  6. lbs15xlt

2015 Louisiana Explorer

"As I am writing, we are fixing to get some of that rain." Only in the South do we say fixing to instead of going to. Thanks for the memories.
  7. lbs15xlt

Considering Lincoln MKT or Explorer Sport

Do not forget the Lincoln warranty is longer with more years and miles. AWD. Also more luxuorious. Loaded they are high 50's UP. Go for the MKT.
  8. lbs15xlt

Cargo area, 3rd row seat back cracks.

There were a couple of these type issues on the Flex forum with the 3rd row seats. Did not appear to be anything definitive with where the weight was located back there. One person crawled in and cracked the floor. Hopefully Ford has bolstered the floor by now.
  9. lbs15xlt

2015 Appearance Package Seats

We also bought a 2015 Explorer White with appearance package. Love the gray accents on the wheels, grille, the rear view mirrors and the rear deck lid gray chrome strip. The Miko leather seats are very comfortable. Enjoy your ride.
  10. lbs15xlt

Hello All

Welcome. I have found there is lots of decent folks on here that have lots of excellent info. :us:
  11. lbs15xlt

Fng

We just bought a 2015 Explorer XLT with the appearance package that mimics the Sport. Have liked the explorer sonce the 2011. Wife liked the Flex till she rode in the Explorer. Couple of weeks ago. We love the new Explorer.
  12. lbs15xlt

She sure cleans up well...

That is a Sharp ride, man. You keep a clean truck. Congrats....
  13. lbs15xlt

troubleshooting tips

Welcome, I owned a 07 Sport Trac for a while. Good truck with the 4.0 engine,
  14. lbs15xlt

Road noise in 2015

The quite ride was what we loved about our new explorer. Course we came from a 2012 Flex. No complaints here.
  15. lbs15xlt

New 2015 XLT owner

Hello all, been lurking since before we bought. Long time Ford owner, F150, Flex and also 2 prior Explorers. Loving the new models for about 3 years now. We had to get the appearance package because of the wheels and all the Magnetic Gray touches.
Back