Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Saturday 10/13 7PM Kaufmann's Restaurant Gambrills/Odenton MD

I hope to make it, I buried my uncle monday, pancreatic cancer got him, so I'm going back and forth between wanting to be a hermit and wanting to go out to take my mind off things. I have some questions/input to ask of you guys though so I'd like to be there. Ben this concerns some welding if...
  2. J

Maryland's July Meet & Greet

LOL, the 28th is my grandma's B-day, she's turning 85, I've already been told that I WILL be there, lol, I know I suck, I'm just going to crawl in a damn hole in the ground.
  3. J

Maryland's July Meet & Greet

I have the worst damn luck with these M&G's. I'm supposed to go camping with friends on the 21st. :( Getting a lift soon though, so I'll have to show up one of these damn times so people can point out what looks wrong, lol.
  4. J

Next Maryland Meet & Greet 6/18

My GF's wacky ass neighbor started **** with her when she got home, this lady is nuts, leaves notes and bangs on the walls, she's insane. We call her crazy spoon lady. So I went over to diffuse. It was either that or bail my GF out of jail later that night.
  5. J

Yeah I drove around the lot, then saw IZwacks awesome truck, and pulled alongside to park, then my girlfriend called so I didn't even get to come inside. :(
  6. J

So whats the word? Is this going to happen? I actually for once don't have a ****load of homework lined up for tomorrow! :)
  7. J

TIKI BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL, I've never been but I hear good things. that'd be an interesting trip ;-)
  8. J

MD meet & Greets

LOL, I'd LOVE to see my X on the dragstrip, it'd prolly fall apart halfway down! :)
  9. J

when is the next bare bones get together ?

Sorry guys, my homework is kicking my ass tonight, thought I'd be able to sneak away for an hour or two, but I can't. :thumbdwn:
  10. J

Shock Question

I bought Rancho rsx shocks in may 2005, and just now have gotten around to having them put on, 2 years sitting in a box and no problems. :)
  11. J

May 14th? I'll try to make it! R we meeting in the bar?
  12. J

Hey Guys! I'm alive and well, just busy as all get out. April and May are pretty booked for me sadly. :( I'm going to school again and working 10+ plus hour days so my time is like nonexistant anymore. LOL there simply aren't enough hours in a 24-hour day! I think April is out, but i may be...
  13. J

Mon, Nov. 20th, BareBones in MD (7pm-ish)

Unfortunatly, I think I'm going to have to miss this one. :( I suck. Have fun guys and gals! :)
  14. J

I'm Explorer-less

Sorry, didn't mean to take away credit. :thumbsup:
  15. J

I'm Explorer-less

Gee whiz Ben, this absolutly sucks! I always loved your ex. My favorite were the rocksliders you fabbed up. Sorry to see her in such condition. :(
  16. J

Monday Oct 9th 7pm-ish Bare Bones Grill - Maryland

Had a blast folks, can't wait to do it again! :)
  17. J

I'll most likely already be there sitting at the bar for happy hour, somebody hollar for me when ya'll get there. :)
  18. J

Holy cow, where have I been? :banghead:, yeah I'm usually there with friends for MNF anyways, I sit on the bar side, thats where the tv's are. :) I actually get there for the happy hour (with free buffet 4-7pm), then when the game starts they have another free buffet, at 8:30. I'm all about...
  19. J

Wheel went one way, I went another

Yeah I'm okay, it could have been a lot worse! I must be lucky :)
  20. J

Are your stock lugnuts close-ended? I can't remember if mine are, I'll have to check when I get home, I'm thinking they are, if so, I have to check the depth to see if they'll work. I think that they'd work, but I was told depending on the thickness of the wheel at the hub area, my stock...
  21. J

So I guess my next move would be to see if my stock nuts would work on my new wheels? If thats the case then I wouldn't have to get a new set of wheels, just one new wheel, right? I'm talking this out loud to myself to try to understand it, lol. Are stock wheels lugcentric or hubcentric? I'm...
  22. J

As I understand it, all of the lug nuts for the wheels I have are 13mm, and all my studs are 1/2-20, apparently 4wheelparts sent me the wrong nuts when I got the wheels last year, so all the nuts I have are metric, and I need 1/2-20, and apparently not just any 1/2-20's, they have to match the...
  23. J

Got the truck back thisd evening. The wheel is shot to hell, egged out the holes pretty good, insurance didn't want to cover the damage because they said I had the wrong lugnuts, the ones I have apparently are for metric, I forget the measurement, but whatever is closest to 1/2-20, which means...
Back