Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Photos Moab 2021 - EF's 25th anniversary

I will make my reservations this week or next. Have not been in a few years.
  2. K

2019 EF Moab run May 13-19 Discussion thread

I am a maybe i will make my reservations tomorrow. That is the same week that rally on the rocks is. Guessing probably going to be a lot of side by sides there for that.
  3. K

looking for 4 inch lift leaf springs

I will check with them alcan has been the best price so far. I can't drive there and back for what they charge for shipping. 2 other places wanted 250 plus for shipping. James duff was a good price but they say I need to buy there shackles to make them work. That made them a little more than I...
  4. K

I need to find something. That is close enough I could drive to save on shipping.
  5. K

Tried looking at James duff. I could only find bronco 2 or ranger. Also tried old man emu same thing could not find anything. Did find some in canada that are a custom pack just waiting to see what shipping is going to be.
  6. K

I have been searching cant seem to find anything at all. I am looking to ditching my soa. Really want to lower it a bit. I have checked skyjacker and superlift nothing there. Unless i am just a little challenged the last couple days. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I dont want add a leaf...
  7. K

Moab 2018 Dates June 1 - 3

very soon he forgot the memory stick at his dads should have them tonight. when he gets off of work.
  8. K

Mine the brown and tan one. Has cut and turned beams 4.5 inch bds coils in the front spring over in the rear 3inch body lift that i am in the process of removing now. I just got my rear axle back with new gears and eaton elocker my other front diff back in with a lunch box locker 5.13 gears...
  9. K

Front diff is making all kinds of noise. The axle shaft messed up the inside of the spindle. As far as pictures I will put them on your album when he downloads and edits them.
  10. K

Found out mine was broken for good. Ended up renting a side by side. Just waiting for Alex to down load his pictures then I will post them either to fb or here. We got home last night.
  11. K

Whenever works for me
  12. K

Finally made it had a few last minute things to get that out us behind schedule
  13. K

i will be there around 3 tomorrow at koa. leaving my house around 11am
  14. K

I am still planning on being there. May 31-June4. I am staying at KOA.
  15. K

We are still in might have a few extra friends going. I dont think i will do any hardcore. Totaled my daily a few months back. So my explorer is my daily for now until i find something.
  16. K

That sucks Rick i hope that fixes your eye. Prayers your way. I am wondering who is still planning on going? I am a for sure.
  17. K

new wheels possibly

been looking for pictures of wheels with a 3.5 back spacing. Found a sweet deal on method 101. The problem is seems they only come in a 15x8 with 3.5 backspacing -24 offset. i dont want my wheels to stick out to far out of the wheel well. Opinions pictures or links would be greatly appreciated.
  18. K

what trails do you usually do had a friend ask. i am curious as well. I had my lockers installed earlier this week.
  19. K

2000 explorer what upgrades first

d4 3.73 my 92 i had geared to 5.13. way to much gear for 33s. Might do 4.56 this time or 4.10. for the cost of parts still leaning toward 4.56. In case i go to a bigger tire. Aso how far can i go into the motor with bolt ons before i will need a tune. My girlfriend says for our anniversary...
  20. K

I think something wrong with the first few we drove. The one i ended up with is quite a bit better but i think there is still room for improvement. Think i might have been expecting to much. Just have to see what the next year has in plan for it. Any one with the torque monsters do they make...
  21. K

we picked up a 2000 mountaineer. One owner with all service records. They replaced all the front end parts. Going to drive it for a month or so to see if it needs anything. Then slowly start changing things. If all ends up solid. Do the exhaust first then start doing minor upgrades.
  22. K

What would really wake the motor up for about 1500 dollars. All of them i have driven seems like there are really lacking off the line. My 92 feels like it would eat it alive off the line to say 40 after that i am sure i would see nothing but tail lights. Just seems like there is no bottom end...
  23. K

Been looking and I am getting close to buying. Found a few low mileage ones 80k to 110k miles. I plan doing the regular maintenance stuff first tune ups, filters bushings ball joints if needed and fluid changes. So it is reliable and running right. Then i want it to breath better. Have not...
  24. K

Giant Motorsports Front Suspension

been thinking of that one for a year. Then i found brackets to put the dana44 ttb under mine. just waiting to find the beams. On the desert forums seems everyone is happy with giant,solo and autofab.
  25. K

Reservations made we will be getting there some time Thursday.
Back