Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Push Pins for front valance 2012 Explorer

What is the part number or compatible equivalent for the plastic push pins that hold front valance, air-dam, spoiler, lip or whatever that thing is below bumper? I'd like a part number or a link please. THANKS! This is a link to the part I'm referring to...
  2. A

Firewall Drill Location

I am installing some aux lights and need to get from battery inside engine compartment to switch panel in center console. Does anyone know of a usable grommet or do I have to drill the firewall? I don't want to do a door wrap.
  3. A

Roof Rack / Rail Removal

mhikeboy, I did nothing with the remaining bolts. Just tightened them down
  4. A

Roof Rack / Rail Removal

UPDATE with PICS OK guys, since having removed my roof rack i was left with a problem up front. The molding that was normally held down by the actual rails was sticking up so i used gorilla tape - YUCK So I did some investigating and found out that the police interceptor utilities have a...
  5. A

Another question

Plasti-Dip Looks awesome! How is it holding up on the grill?
  6. A

Roof Rack / Rail Removal

thanks guys! I did it, pretty easy. I just put bolts back in without washers. Is that okay. Also the two front rail molding pieces are just kinda sitting there. I used gorilla tape to keep the back portion down. Any suggestions for the front rail moldings?
  7. A

Roof Rack / Rail Removal

2012 Roof Rail Removal Can someone give me a step by step on how to remove my Roof Rails on a 2012 Ford Explorer? TANKS
Back