Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

33's on 15's

im not running 33s but i do have 31x10.5x15 mud tires and have a 2" TT and 3" drop shackles and my stock gearing is 3.73. and this thing runs like a beauty. still got pleanty to out run my brothers 99 f250 with a 4.6. and crusin on the freeway im at 65mph at about 2100 rpm, my last trip was...
  2. C

Suspsected rear main seal leak

Keith did you say it took a couple hundred miles for the leak to stop? just curious cause i just added rear main stop leak to my 98 sohc about 100 miles ago, and im still seeing drips. not much, but i still want it gone without pullin tranny.
  3. C

2" body lift 2001 Sport Trac

I did a 2'' TT on the fron and 3" drop shackles in the rear and im running 31x10.5x15 MT tires with no rub. looks good to.
  4. C

Mustang engine swap 01 ranger 05 pony

messure everything and count the tranny bolts. do the research on motor dementions . that would be a sick ass truck with a nwer stang motor.
  5. C

Don't buy 3rd Gen with 4.0L

i have a 98 Xlt with the sohc with 237k. i bought it with 200k and only had to to do regular maintenance on mine, its got 31" 2wd auto trans. i take it on trips all the time.
  6. C

How many miles on your 2ND GEN EX?

98 Xlt 234,00 all orginal and runnimg strong, 20mpg hwy 31" mud tires, makes a lil noise but never gave me an issue.
Back