Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Full Foot Notch, Version 3, Rockwells and more

heh so i still hold the high bar of rockwells in an explorer, AND technically it did move under rockwell power.... just around the property
  2. F

figure i would drop in and say hi and aint forgot about yall
  3. F

old school bump saw my explorer again, its now running dually 1 ton setup, now thats funny right there, the guy put the rockwells under a different truck
  4. F

thought i would revive it from the dead, found out thru the grapevine that the guy that bought it finally put 1/2 ton running gear, and it was spotted on a trailer at the Chrome Shop Truck Pull here in FL. gonna see if i can track down pics
  5. F

well i got a call from the guy who bought it, he took out the rockwells and is putting 3/4 ton running gear under it, so it shall still live on
  6. F

yeah, its in your neck of the woods now, i think bradenton area, spot your bumper and its the truck
  7. F

well my friends, i no longer own Big Blue ("your my boy blueeeeeeeeee" , nice Old School quote), it sold today. im gonna miss that truck, i feel like the kid who has to put thier parents in the nursing home, hate to do it but for the greater good.
  8. F

up on the chopping block, come on FL people ya know ya wanna buy it :) http://chuckstrucks.iforumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=7345&mforum=chuckstrucks
  9. F

better side pic, gotta remember in these pics that the rims and not mounted and that the hub center line is below the wheel centerline, so this truck would actually clear better mounted to the truck
  10. F

i was damn near the $10k mark with what i had, but it was going to be street legal
  11. F

i am still fed up with the truck, so it still is going up for sale heh, burns, if ya got the $$ we can talk
  12. F

oh its still going for sale, thats with the 49s and the customs 20s next to it now yall should start saving up your pennys as this should go for the $4k range, maybe a little under
  13. F

suprised no one else has commented
  14. F

make yall drool a little, rims and tires up next to truck, not mounted, hubs are a little below line, prolly could of fit 53s with tiny tiny bit of room to spare oh yeah, 20x10 rim, 6 inchBS, rockwell pattern, USA6x6 rims custom cut for me (only pattern of that in the world) , tires...
  15. F

still sellin it, no plans on keeping
  16. F

sup yall, figured i would stop by and say hi, finally got the rims and tires on the palate a while back ago, they look pretty damn good, in the next few days ill post pics of em
  17. F

well i got the truck back last night, right now going to either part it out, sell it as a truck with hangers and no axles, or as a rolling chassis with the rockwells under it
  18. F

well ill put it at this, either someone is gonna have a good carcass to work with with the spring hangers already there, or a very far along project to finish (but its gonna run them about 9-10 for what i have, but it would be street legal). then maybe i can get the megasized gun safe ive been...
  19. F

well yalllllllll, gather round little kiddies, its time to discuss the ups and downs in life :( , but there comes a point in a mans life where he can only take so F'in much :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate , and after 2 years, its all i can take in the circle of living, there is a begining...
  20. F

i got my axles from chucks trucks, i got mine for $1350 total, pullout condition, he now only sells them as rebuilt, so hence his higher price, but its nice because they do all the BS work that takes forever to do and pretty much breaks even(figure 200 in new bearings all around, $160 in wheel...
  21. F

i have a ****load of info on em, all depends on what ya need goto www.offroadchat.com and register and ask, im on there along with ExplorerofDeath is also on there
  22. F

yeah, my experience with USA6x6 was great, designed what i wanted, always kept me informed, competitive prices and J602, everyone on pirate hates him due to old instances, but when the TTC trucks are runnin some of his rims he must be doin somethin right
  23. F

yeah, but its a PITA to drill all the holes to turn the chunk around, plus the case drops on the correct side, so its all good
  24. F

rear bumper has been on there, smittybuild dual tube
  25. F

got a call, rims are ready, just gotta ship out the rest of my money to get em
Back