Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

gas/brake pedals for 2019 xsport

i saw some nice looking red aluminum gas and brake pedals online but they say 2020-2023 ST. I am looking for some red ones for 2019 similar, anyone find some ? thanks
  2. C

Livernois tune questions

Is there a tune dialed in for 2019s? (Sport)
  3. C

ST Street/tech/moon/rapidred finally ordered!

congrats! i just leased a 19 sport 2 days ago. i'll be keeping an eye on the new models for the next 3 years :) The new ST will be awesome! I think they'll be wicked good! The "domestic" car companies designs have caught up and some surpass the more expensive "import" companies. about time!
  4. C

Explorer Audio upgrade(s)

are people replacing all speakers? which ones make a big difference? thanks!
  5. C

Top 5 Mods for a Sport

is there an updated tune for a 2019 sport? what about a leased vehicle? what kind of risk is their on engine tune? is it easy to restore factory settings? also, why wouldnt Ford adjust their factory tune for some significant performance improvements that seem to be fairly risk free...
  6. C

ah good to know, thanks! mine is a lease so dont want to put a lot of money into it, and will prob remove it at lease end. does the sub need a separate amp?
  7. C

i just picked up a new 2019 sport and the sound is not great. i didnt get the upgraded sony. So is the first step to replace the speakers? sounds like it makes a big improvement? then move to amp and sub if not satisfied? thanks!
  8. C

2019 Explorer March Discount

yeah the 2020 ST looks awesome, i'll have to wait a couple years on that one though.
  9. C

im trying to get payment down to 600ish for lease or purchase w/ minimal down. it can be done if they offered the 1.9 on the new 2018 low prices, but so far no luck. higher price 2019s at the 1.9 put pyments high 600s to 700. lease is possible for 2019s if i can get their money factor down...
  10. C

yeah, have my eyes on the 2020 but prob get something for a couple years and wait for kinks to be worked out on new version. on a new 2018 purchase loaded they are 10-11k off msrp and with 3.5% outside financing its about the same payment as a lease! i need ford to do some 0% 72 months on 18s...
  11. C

are the lease residuals low for sports? ive been getting some lease and purchase quotes and lease payments dont seem as attractive as they should be. found some nice loaded 2018s at some big discounts (10-11k off msrp) but they dont qualify for special financing so that kind of offsets the...
  12. C

2015 Explorer Sport Tuning Options

any late 2015 updates on the various tunes? It seems the xsport conversations have dropped off in 2015 on these tunes. i'm about to get an xsport fairly soon.
  13. C

2015 or 2016 xsport

oh, I guess I do have another, perhaps unique question. Has anyone worked with a dealer to buy a ford factory auction sale Xsport? Ford factory sells low mi executive/demo vehicles to dealers on Manheim auctions. I had a manheim login awhile back and noticed there were some good savings on...
  14. C

2015 or 2016 xsport

thanks, oops just noticed there are a couple threads just like mine ;)
  15. C

2015 or 2016 xsport

Hi, new to forum. Been eyeing the Xsport for a couple years. Finally going to retire an old 2001 durango that still looks better than most SUVs! Love the Xsport. It's gotta be the best SUV in a long time for looks, performance etc.. for the $$. I'm deciding between a 2015 n 2016. I...
Back