Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Cruise Control Issue

Ah thanks for this. I obviously missed that info during my initial skim of the manual. I wonder why this type of feature is built in... If the speed is dropping on cruise control, why doesn't it just throttle up? It also wasn't like these hills were particularly steep also.
  2. R

Cruise Control Issue

I have a '16 Sport with going on 8500 miles on it now. I just recently took a drive into the mountains over the weekend and ran into an issue w/ my cruise control. I set my cruise for 73mph and for the most part had no issues... during a span of about 5 miles though my cruise control let off...
  3. R

Average age of 5th gen. owners

Just turned 37 a week ago but bought the 2016 Explorer Sport 3 weeks prior to that. Loving it thus far, now I can say I have an all Ford garage! ('16 Explorer Sport, '98 Cobra Mustang, and '65 Mustang GT)
  4. R

Touch Up Paint

Hey all, first post and new owner of a 2016 Explorer Sport in Shadow Black! I've barely have had it a month and of course the wifey goes ahead and puts a nice scratch into the paint. So now I need to fix this... anyone know of a good touch up paint in Shadow Black I can get for this little...
Back