Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Need to find dropdown brackets

Does anyone know where I can find TTB drop down brackets for my 93 sport 4x4 ex? I am doing a 4in lift and they are the last parts I need. Thankyou for your help!
  2. R

Transmission help desprtly needed!HELP!

I have a 93 ex sport with a standard tranny and a puhsbutten borgwarner transfer case. I bought it as the clutch was going out, so a buddy and I put a new one in. befor we did the clutch, it shifted hard, kind of like a tractor. We did not replace the slave cylinder. After we put the clutch in...
  3. R

aux hookup info needed

I want to hook a minidisc player into my system, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a setup that goes betwean the antenna and the deck.Somthing kind of like how a cd changer hooks up. If it helps I have an older alpine deck.Thanks for anything!
  4. R

Lifted coil spring help??

I am thinking about putting 4in lift coil springs on my 4x4 ex, would that require I beam drop brackets to complete the alignment? Thankyou for any help!
  5. R

CB help!?

I just installed a CB unit in my rig, but the antenna coaxial wire has got me stumped. Am I able to splice it safely,if so, how? I am hooking it to a 6 foot fiberglass whip,so where does the cunducter wire hook up, as well as the ground? Thank you for any help!!
  6. R

leaf spring help for 93' ex?

I broke my driver side leaf spring and have been looking for a replacment.I want a set with about 2-4 inches of lift, but so far all I have been able to find are ones for the F150. will F150 springs fit on my ex or where can I find lifted ex springs. Thanks!
  7. R

What size tire can I run?

I have a '93 sport with a 3 in body lift and 15.7 rims. Can I run 33x13.50 tires with the existing setup and a bit of fender trimming? Or do I need more lift?
Back