Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Engine Coolant Temp Warning

Thank you that absolutely will come in handy, maybe this issue paved the way for that to come out. Just glad to have it back
  2. R

So low and behold my car is finally returned to me. The part showed up a week early and they were able to finish my vehicle. They shut down my dealership due to an employee having all but confirmed Coronavirus, I managed to get it today. Awaiting an answer from my regional customer support...
  3. R

i asked that route already and they said they couldn't. All my rep told me was she can escalate my case and see, and she said nothing can be done.
  4. R

So I've been in contact with my customer relations manager that works with my dealer and she said she review my case once my repair has been finished. Is there a different route you took to get reimbursed? also my vehicle was in on January 29th, my payments are due the 9th of each month, in your...
  5. R

Michigans Lemon Law is been serviced four the same problem for times or has been in for repairs for 30 consecutive days. So its been fixed once but it didnt solve the problem and wasnt returned to me. Which is where they ordered this engine knock sensor part. Heres my thinking, do I have a...
  6. R

so I got a call on the 12th saying my engine knock sensor part that was on back order until the 9th of feb will now be on back order until March 23rd. So now it’s sitting at my dealership for 2 months. I know that ford is allowed x amount of times to fix a vehicle but now I am fighting with ford...
  7. R

Update: dealer said they have had a case of another 2020 explorer overheating, they cleared the check engine light and ran tests that ford told them to do. it seemed to be okay it not fully right. made a request with fords hotline and They told them to replace the engine knock sensor to see if...
  8. R

So explorer is off to the dealer, engine coolant temp shot all the way up while I was sitting waiting to go to the gym, let it sit for an hour and temp didn’t go down, was 2 miles away from my dealer and managed to limp it there. Waiting to see the diagnosis on it, haven’t even got my first oil...
  9. R

Window won't close - bounce back

got the driver side to be reset, but the passenger side is still not working.. off to the dealer we go
  10. R

Window won't close - bounce back

This has happened intermittent with me, started couple weeks ago and happened 1 time on the passenger side.. today it happened to the passenger side, then immediately on the drivers side. Has this happened to anyone else? Probably going to call the dealer tomorrow. The window rolls up all the...
  11. R

Mysterious “+” sign on backup camera?

yeah I have it on mine, it appears that it showed up about a week ago or so
  12. R

2020's available

last time i looked, not yet, just XLT's Limiteds, ST and Platinum
  13. R

2020's available

I see all the delays people have going on with their explorer's. Unsure if this is of any help, but here are 3 dealers near me that each have over 15 explorer's on their lot. All located in the Metro Detroit area, but some people travel to get a new car. Im not a dealer by any means, just...
  14. R

2020 ST Agate Black

just darker, like my 16 sport, I plan on applying 25% or 20% all around, with the 20% applied on top of the darker back 5, you will not be able to see inside it.
  15. R

2020 ST Agate Black

I havent heard of that before, but ill absolutely look into it
  16. R

2020 ST Agate Black

I did happen to put a little bit down, but I most likely am going to purchase it once my lease is up, unless something incredible is on the 2022 model
  17. R

2020 ST Agate Black

I got mine for 36 months at 2.5% with 10,500 miles a year. my payment is $535
  18. R

2020 ST Agate Black

thank you! from afar it looks lack but real close you notice the flakes in it, a little more noticeable than my 16 sport. Around me in Metro Detroit, I have only seen 1 more ST on the road, outside of the guy in troy (20 min) from me, I'm actually quite happy it looks like I'm the only one...
  19. R

Help with upcoming lease

i was unaware private cash offerings were able to be used on leases, i would've go an extra 1,250, on top of the 2,250 I was able to take off with RCL and my college discount
  20. R

700 Mile Owner Review - 2020 ST

good to see youre enjoying it, I took delivery of mine on july 3rd. I've actually had a couple hiccups with the sync system ( i have the tech package), and the rear brake assist, but havent tried a few other things. Ive read that manual front to back and feel like I'm missing things with the 12...
  21. R

2020 ST Agate Black

For me there was just 1 tiny bubble of paint, but it's in a spot where it's not a huge deal for me, and once you're real up close, just some orange peel on the doors. Other than that pretty good, just really had to use that iron remover just because when I saw how much industrial fallout was on...
  22. R

2020 ST Agate Black

I've had the car for a week now, just under 200 miles Currently averaging 18.5 MPG LOVE the tablet screen Have had a few issues with the Bluetooth, after having my phone connected at least once a day it randomly drops connection after both the screen and my phone say they re connected, so i...
  23. R

Summer only tires?

i'm probably wrong but I think the High performance package has summer only tires. I have the street pack on my ST and they're A/S ones.
  24. R

2020 ST Agate Black

yeah its tough, i had to get the payments a little lower, been saving up being a recent college grad, that A plan helped or i wouldnt have been able to get it. and I more then likely will purchase the car after the term is up, so ill take the lower payments up front, i got it down to 540/month
  25. R

2020 ST Agate Black

According to fords site. With mine tagged at 59,520 Assuming 10% down or 6k due at signing 585/month for 36 month at 2.5% apr 10,500 miles a year
Back