Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

My Explorer is freezing!!

I was thinking it may be some kind of rubber seal myself. However, I do not hear any noise coming in or whistling. I am do for an oil change, so I will just have them take a look when they have it on the lift.
  2. L

I don't think I do, but I will check when I head out to lunch. I am pretty sure that is coming from the undercarriage because when I open the center console I can put my hands in there and feel freezing air coming up from the bottom.
  3. L

Definitely not from the heating/cooling system. I can be 25 minutes into a drive, the heat is blowing nice and warm, but freezing air is coming up through the center console and from under the seats. I've owned a lot of cars in my life and never experienced something like this. Maybe I got...
  4. L

While I do love my new 2016 Explorer, the cold air coming in from the center console and under the seats is crazy! I have a 99 Wrangler with a soft top that lets less cold air then my brand new Explorer. Has anyone else, who lives in a cold climate noticed this? I am going to have it looked...
  5. L

2016 rough hood

I was thinking it was probably rail dust, but with all of the other issues I have read about regarding the hoods, I thought it might be something worse. I think it is supposed to be sunny and in the 60's here next weekend, sounds like a good time to clay bar and wax.
  6. L

2016 rough hood

I picked up a 2016 Limited Explorer just over a month ago and noticed over the weekend that the hood has a very rough feeling to it. If I run my hand over it, it is not smooth at all, feels almost like a very fine sandpaper. I put two coats of wax on it, but did not help much at all. I have...
Back