Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

HID Headlights

Thank you everybody for the feedback, I saw some said LED's and complete HID conversion. What LED's and HID conversions would you recommend? Are they really worth it? I believe there has to be a better alternative than the stock headlights. They are terrible. Thank you again!
  2. B

2015 Explorer Sport HVAC Issue

Yes the temperature remains the same unless it is on the LO setting, then it comes out cold until you go all the way back to HI. There are no in-between temperatures you can set, only HI or LO changes the temp.
  3. B

2015 Explorer Sport HVAC Issue

Hello everyone, here is my issue. I cannot adjust the temperature for either heat or a/c on my front panel. The temperature display changes when I press forward or back but the temperature at the vents remains the same until I hit either Hi or Lo, then it adjusts to hot or cold but no in...
  4. B

HID Headlights

Hello all! I have a 2015 Explorer Sport and I would like to install HID headlights on it. Wish it was at least an option from the factory because I would have ordered it that way. I don't understand why it is not available from Ford on the Sport. What does everyone recommend? Thanks!
Back