1. M

a/c evaporator coil cleaner

Thanx
  2. M

http://www.lubegard.com/automotive/radiator_foam.html Another version
  3. M

The first time I searched, all I found was a dealer service link. Searched again and found this http://www.dwd2.com/ Worth a shot?
  4. M

new brakes and rotors

Just my 2 cents, Autozone sells a hardware kit, it has new boots for the slider pins and new clips(?). Cheap and makes the job smoother.
  5. M

Runs lean... great mileage :)

I get 280-300 before the light comes on. works out to 16.7-17.2 mpg driving thru 10-15 stoplights i get 24-26 on the freeway running 70. speedo is correct. and i have a 5.0 97 XLT Michael
  6. M

Guys, I had read an article a few weeks ago that talked about a foam cleaner that you injected into the evaporator box thru a fitting (on the drain tube?) i found a few sites where dealers are doing this, but this was something you could do at home. Any ideas on what this stuff is or where I...
  7. M

A/C Vacuum questions

I have a 97 XLT 5.0 The heater control valve does not appear to have vacuum reaching it. tried in full heat and in Max A/C. when should the vacuum be presant? also the accuator does not move(the one behind the glove box) when should vacuum be presant here? The basic problem i have is when it is...
  8. M

what the ?????? Radio problem

That is in the future, but I have more mods higher on the priority list. I just want the factory radio to work until I replace it.
  9. M

what the ?????? Radio problem

I have a 97 XLT 5.0 with the Factory radio and CD changer. It has developed a bad habit of getting stuck in scan mode, Radio or CD it does not matter, just does it by itself. can turn it off, turn the X off. still does it. sitting overnite cures it for a while. any ideas? Thanx myklt8
  10. M

4R70W problems

I have a 97 XLT 5.0, I am having a problem with a delayed shift from park, neutral, reverse into first. It will shift fine when it is cold. it only does this after it is warmed up and only after it is shifted into park or reverse. you have to rev up the motor to get it to go. If I shift to...
Back