Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Billet Grills

Where does everybody get there billet grills from. I thought I read on here that the guy on ebay that shows it in the Black explorer is the one to get. it's for a 97 if that helps. Or is that a cheap one. And how are you people putting these things on. Tie wraps?
  2. C

cheapest place for a bodylift

I got a friend that has a 96 X and he wants to know where the cheapest place he can get a PA 3" body lift. I told him to just get it through Summit. its like $150. Whats your thoughts
  3. C

Looking to get 5" of lift

Thanks thats why I joined this place. It looks like I just going to get that kit. Thanks guys.
  4. C

well how about this deal? http://www.suspensionconnection.com/cgi-bin/suscon/248604.html Any other parts i will need? and is that the right kit for my X
  5. C

KumhoVENTURE MT

Well the price is great and from what i read its what i'm going to get but I do about 70-80 % on road driving. This is my biggest fear.
  6. C

I just did my 3' body lift. I will use shackles in the back along with a add a leaf. I wanted to put coil spacers in the front but I don't know which one i need. I have a 97X 4 door 4x4. I think I can use the F150's spacer but i'm not sure of what year or anything. Any help would be great. I...
  7. C

KumhoVENTURE MT

For the money is this a good tire? I have owned Kumho street tires before and liked them but I know nothing about there MT.
  8. C

The most aggressive

whats the most aggressive all terrian tire on the market. I really like the BFG
  9. C

Just did my 3' body lift now what tires?

Well if i go 33s should i do 10.50s or cause i think the 12.50s stick out to far. And i really don't want to trim. Maybe you guys have some pics. or whats you thoughts on the size
  10. C

Just did my 3' body lift now what tires?

Just like the topic says I just put on my 3' body lift and I now i need some tires. I was thinking about going with the 32x11.50x15 BFG ALL.T. And i can always do a TT if i need to. But what does everybody think would look the best. I think that the 33s would be to large. But anyways what u...
  11. C

Tire help

12. C

Tire help

Thanks for the input. I thought I was making the right choice but I just wanted to make sure.
  13. C

Tire help

I'm about to do a 3' body lift and i new with that I would run 32x11.50r15. Then more i read i think I will need either shakles or aal to get rid of that rear end saag.Then that would mean i need to turn up the tt about a 1'. Now i'm about 4' all the way around. So my question is 32s or 33s? I...
  14. C

I need some advice on a lift and tires

Would 32x11.50x15 look funny with a 3in body lift. I still want to be able to turn with out rubbing and be able to flex it a little while 4 wheelin and not have to worry about tearing off my fenders. But then if i do a 3in lift I will need a add a leaf so now i'm up to 4 inchs. So maybe i should...
  15. C

Anyone else have Tire Cupping Problems?

I'm going threw the same **** wright know and it makes me so mad. I hate that noise and the little Vibration that it gives off. I think this will be mine reason to get me a real set of tires. I have the stock 235 and jumping up to the 32x11.50r15. I can't wait
  16. C

Flowmaster 50 Delta

get your muffler on ebay and installation could very depending on what you wanted done.
  17. C

97 sport and 32's fit perfect

yea i second that. Lets see some pic
  18. C

New guy with a 97 X 4x4

Well any ways its a Dark Green 97 x stock but clean.
  19. C

New guy with a 97 X 4x4

Damn no pic show up. Hang on
  20. C

New guy with a 97 X 4x4

Here is a pic of it and i'm picking it up tonight. Sorry about the size
Back