Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Car Alarm Keeps Going Off

I haven’t really checked the battery or anything yet. The car starts fine but if that’s a reason the alarm is going off i guess it’s worth a shot
  2. T

Car Alarm Keeps Going Off

My alarm has been going off for the past 24 hours and I’m not sure why. My car used to do this when the door ajar sensors were messed up but i fixed it and hasn’t been a problem until recent. I just went and opened and closed all the doors, hatch and hold so hopefully it’ll stop. What are the...
  3. T

Issue with 4x4 buttons 02 Explorer

Mine is an eddie bauer so i’m not sure if that matters but i’ll mess around with it to see if i have a light on too. Thanks
  4. T

I bought it used about two years ago so i haven’t had too many winters i’ve really needed 4x4 so i haven’t worried about it
  5. T

In my 02 explorer, I’m not sure if my 4x4 buttons to the right of the radio work. As far as I can tell, they don’t light up to indicate what mode i’m in or anything when I press one of them. If there is any other way to tell what mode i’m in or if the buttons even are wired up i would be happy...
  6. T

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Thanks Man
  7. T

I need information on lifting my explorer

Do you happen to know what kind of lift i should purchase? I know i can just buy different struts but i’m not sure if i would really need them if i’m not taking it off-road and i know there are strut spacers that you can buy. i just don’t really know the pros and cons of each
  8. T

So is that too big a tire? What about 265 instead? is that more realistic?
  9. T

I currently drive an 02 Explorer Eddie Bauer with the 4.6 V8 and i would like to lift it and get bigger tires. I believe the stock tires on it right now are 24/70R16. I don’t want to spend a fortune on a lift and I am also not too mechanically inclined. I’ve done some researching and i’ve found...
  10. T

Photos 3rd gen pic's

sweet explorer dude. What size tires and lift do you have on it?
Back