Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

94 Explorer Battery Cable

I think you found your problem...Your positive should NOT be grounded to the chassis.:thumbsup: :eek: :confused:
  2. M

Free 94 explorer xlt

scrap allone should fetch 800$ or more:salute:
  3. M

Cranks but won't turn over

Diagnos and check connections to the FRP and the FRP sensor itself.
  4. M

help pls

ECM relay is in the Power distribution center (engine bay area). With all the fuses
  5. M

help pls

check the ECM relay is coming in?
  6. M

Rear Spring Shackles

Thanks for all the info. Now I am looking to get new bolts (have all parts ready to go)..can anyone tell me the size of the bolts?
  7. M

Rear Spring Shackles

Yes I have seen this!! Right now I am looking for some replacement shackles!:confused: Any one have suggestions?
  8. M

Might be vacuum

check and clean the IAC
  9. M

help me diagnose

.. i'd try replacing the MAF and clean/replace the IAC
  10. M

Poor Idle????

CAn you try another PCM...mine had a similaor issue...and the PCM was the culprit. Ran great put a circuit on the PCM board went and would not 'see' a sensor's voltage properly.
  11. M

Gas Mileage Improvements

drive down hill ... when possible
  12. M

94 Explorer Stumble on acceleration and loss of power

crank posn sensor:salute:
  13. M

Fuel Filter Replacement w/pics

glad someone said what I was thinking
  14. M

Another A4ld no shift problem

ditto on the govenor
  15. M

Rear license plate light changin

\bulbs should be removed from the rear '' as seen from the bumper''
  16. M

Bleeding the Brakes!

brakes in PAIRS front/rear else diff. thickness has diff. pressure and will cause the pull
  17. M

e85 or gas with 10% eth just a thought

what about a gallon or two of E85 to a tank of regular to offset cost???
  18. M

Can the front seat cushions be replaced?

I replaced mine with an old lasy boy cushion
  19. M

ignition key - whacked out lock alignment

looks like you may have worn off some catches on the outer cylinder...mines been that way for a year or 2...and i thought it was just mine!
  20. M

Battery Cables

Watch out for those polarized terminals!! BE VERY CAREFUL around the north and south poles when driving!:eek:
  21. M

Running Cold

It could be either...may even be the gauge is faultly. I try the t-stat while your flush to coolant
  22. M

front right wheel thump

well I went to swap the 2 front wheels and look at the right brakes.... Brakes looked fine...BUT when I went to remove the left wheel the lugs were loose :eek: came off way tooooo easy. So much for the tire shop torqueing the nuts!!! Gues what the sound is believe is gone...have to wait...
  23. M

front right wheel thump

I'll pull the wheel again, swap it, and check in to the brakes. Thanks for the input. No truck has not sat...but have to get (2) fron t tires worked on. one had valve stem leak, the other rim leak
  24. M

front right wheel thump

I have a thump from my right front tire, that is sensitive to speed (more freq. with increased speed) but goes away when I press on the brake pedal firmly. I have jack up that corner and grabbed the tire and could not feel any play going from 12-6 nor from 9-3 wiggle. (aasuming my ball joints...
  25. M

Help: Driveline thump

update ANy luck in chasing down your sound?
Back