Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

East coast meet & ride

i got a stock x but i'm down :D
  2. E

coolant smell in the cab

i'm getting the same problem it smells sometimes going to the dealer my windsheild fogs up when i leave the def on and restart the truck not all the time and it takes a while to warm up
  3. E

Update on 3rd gen lift

i'm going to sell the truck and get f150 fx4 and put a lift in that its not worth waiting anymore they came out with the new exp.i don't think they r going to bother with the 3 rd x.
  4. E

satellite radio

clark go with sirius trust me
  5. E

Sirius Satellite Question

i have a number to a company in nj and sells factory sirius kits that hook right up to the factory radio.they make it for ford.comes with all wiring,ant and inst.wiring is for an explorer and ect.1 888 594-2136 they are very helpful good luck.and anyone can install it.i think the kit was...
  6. E

satellite radio

sirius all the way.all i do is listen to sirius.i had xm and i had in my car for 10 days and got sirius.i gave my xm away for free because i did not want to here that i charged someone to listen to that.
  7. E

blue eyes

;
  8. E

billet grills

looking for billet grill for 04 explorer need help 1 that shine nice
  9. E

New York

bensonhurst and some runs r good or just meet up and bulls**t but i got 04 explorer i like to go on a nice ride i know alot of places upstate to drive and go get lunch.did them in my biker days
  10. E

New York

jan 22 i think is the motorcycle show in nyc
  11. E

New York

danny where in bklyn r u from
  12. E

Explorer HID Projector mod

hot man they look hot.i have and 04 explorer with mercedes benz hid and the same problem they are aimed all the way down and still getting high beamed. now i know how they lok i need to get some of those.i work at benz so to get them should not be hard (i hope) :thumbsup:
  13. E

New York

Thank U Thank U I Might Take U On That Offer
  14. E

New York

ANY NEW YORK X IN HERE :us:
  15. E

Hi

Hello Everyone Happy New Year 04 Explorer From New York
Back