Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Newbie...Drive train concerns with '03 Explorer

TPLYNCH- Can you suggest anywhere to find about about the Transmission recall from Ford? Thanks for any help you can provide------just got married, don't need a $3,000 repair bill!!
  2. P

Newbie...Drive train concerns with '03 Explorer

I have the same problem exactly that you describe in #2 Transmission Shift......have it at the dealer now, ready to fight over who will pay. Only 60K miles..I bought the '2 with about 36K miles on it and so comes down to me owning it for 20K miles and having to replace transmission? I am...
  3. P

Transmission Help for Explorer?

Yes it may come to that---I just went to AG's office to get the forms if I need em.
  4. P

Transmission Help for '02 Explorer?

This may be a better thread for a problem..... I bought an '02 Explorer...and have only put 20K miles on it. The dealer fixed the transmission 3 months after I bought it in october '03. (I purchased in July 03). It started slipping again, i am out of warranty btw, took it in to check it out...
  5. P

Transmission Help for Explorer?

I bought an '02 Explorer...and have only put 20K miles on it. The dealer fixed the transmission 3 months after I bought it in october '03. (I purchased in July 03). It started slipping again, i am out of warranty btw, took it in to check it out. They tell me I need a new transmission. I...
Back