Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Explorer 12v powerpoint timeout in 2014my?

I can use FORSCAN. I just do not know the value of it. 16MY+ is 726-39-01. I do not know 14MY. Do you know?
  2. J

I'm sorry. I ask if I can do FORSCAN. I can use FORSCAN. I just do not know the value of it.
  3. J

Hi, Can I adjust the time of the Ford Explorer 12v powerpoint timeout in 2014my? would like the 12 volt power socket to go off after a set time, currently it's on permanently, any idea of this can be done ? I'm hoping it can as 2014my explorer Goes off after about 5 mins ? Thanks
  4. J

Ford Remote Start iPhone app. (Fordpass)

i do not have a ford pass in my explorer. what parts should I add to make it a ford pass? i hate obd2. and should lte be connected? please.
  5. J

hello. new member. From Korea.s

Thank you for your hospitality.
  6. J

Emergency lights automatically turn on during emergency braking

Everyone seems to have found what I want. I have not tried it yet, but I am looking forward to it. I'm looking for another one. Have you ever seen a sunroof closed automatically when you lock the door? Thank
  7. J

Yes You're right. Inspired by the comments. I think it would be better to turn on the , if it works "abs" I am going to apply this. There is a car that works like this in my town. It is not tunning. So I wondered if it could be an "explorer."
  8. J

What I was talking about is an emergency light. It is not brake light. If a hazard is detected and the brakes are performed above a certain speed for some reason, the emergency lights will automatically turn on for a period of time and turn off automatically. It does not have separate parts...
  9. J

I understood what you were talking about. I can do the coding. And there is equipment. I saw the car iteotda this feature. Of course it is another car. If a hazard is detected and the brakes are performed above a certain speed for some reason, the emergency lights will automatically turn on for...
  10. J

Is there a function that the emergency light turns on automatically at emergency braking above a certain speed? If not, is it possible to do the coding?
  11. J

hello. new member. From Korea.s

Nice to meet you all. I am the owner of the 2017 2.3 explorer.
Back