Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Greetings from Texas

Walmart Brand - EverStart Plus Lead Acid Automotive Battery, Group Size 65. 1-2 year warranty for around $60.
  2. K

1996 Explorer XLT | Start Issue

Sorry for the late response. I replaced the battery and everything runs great. Thank y'all again! Hope y'all have a happy new year!
  3. K

Greetings from Texas

Sorry for the late response. I replaced the battery and everything runs great. Thank y'all again!
  4. K

Greetings from Texas

Thank y'all for the prompt responses. I'll take out the battery tonight and take it to autozone around the corner to see if it was a bad battery, then check the cables. I'll keep y'all updated.
  5. K

Thank y'all for the prompt responses. I'll take out the battery tonight and take it to autozone around the corner. I'll keep y'all updated.
  6. K

Good evening all, I currently own a 1996 Ford Explorer XLT. I came across this forum while trying to find a fix to a starter problem. I've read a lot of threads still not quite finding what I needed... My wife decided to drive the truck low on gas and managed to park it at our home. We had a...
  7. K

Greetings from Texas

Good evening all, I currently own a 1996 Ford Explorer XLT. I came across this forum while trying to find a fix to a starter problem. I've read a lot of threads still not quite finding what I needed... My wife decided to drive the truck low on gas and managed to park it at our home. We had a...
Back