Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

HELP! New TPMS training on 2016 Explorer

hello Peter, I tried to access my vehicle (2018 Explorer sport) on etis and got no information on it...only that there were no "Outstanding Field Service Actions"..
  2. W

What is the tire rotation pattern?

manual shows cross rotation
  3. W

A few questions on the new Sport I have

Greetings all, First pardon my somewhat offtopic highjacking of this thread although I do have questions on my new sport as well... I have to agree with Billy on several issues but I am pretty impressed with my explorer. I will say it came equipped with the safe n smart package so I do have...
  4. W

newbie from Arizona

thanx all, so far loving our new ride, will stretch her legs this weekend on a road trip.
  5. W

Oil Change interval

We all are different and do the oil changes/maintenance differently for our own reasons. For me, my vehicles are like my children. I never take them to a car wash as I love washing and waxing them, they always are covered at home either in the garage or under a carport. I enjoy full control...
  6. W

newbie from Arizona

Greetings All, Just picked up our new Explorer Sport. It is Ruby Red optioned with the equipment group 401A and several other options. I am excited to learn all its capablilities and technology. I come from a Toyota background and am very familiar with the 4Runner. Time to come back home to...
Back