Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Humming/ vibration sound after lift

Just check it out and the bushings on the sway bar links are shot on both side. Could the leveling kit have caused this and could this be the cause of the vibration?
  2. M

Humming/ vibration sound after lift

I installed the Supreme Suspension Lift similar to the truxxx lift earlier this year. I love the look of it and clear 265/70/17s just fine. The only issue I have is a humming sound and feel some vibration coming from the front end. Any help on what it could be? Thanks
  3. M

Rear window

That’s what I was thinking also. The only part I can find is the one for the inner seal. I’m trying to find a picture of someone else’s to compare it to
  4. M

Rear window

Also I’m sure it’s not coming from the brake light. I replaced it about a year ago and it’s definitely not the source of the leak
  5. M

Rear window

I searched everywhere I couldn’t find a thread on my problem. I have 2007 sport trac.the backstory is I noticed some rust bubbles on the rear corner on the passenger side of the cab. I wanted to check the inside to see if I could see down from the inside. I noticed the padding under the rubber...
  6. M

Limited slip opinions

Hey everyone, I’m semi-new here. I was a previous member years back when I had a 90 Explorer. I recently bought a 2008 Explorer Sport Trac XLT V8. I did a search and found a little bit of info but not everything I needed. I currently have an open differential. I plan to do some light...
Back